Chennuri Natraj TRS
TRS Party Senior Leader, Warangal,Warangal West,Telangana,TRS
Chennuri Natraj is an Indeed Politician of TRS Party and current Senior Leader from Warangal of Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 29th of September, 1979, Natraj was born to the couple Mr Chennuri Uppaliah and Mrs Chennuri Savithri, raised in Warangal from the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1995, Natraj obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Learn’s Land High School, placed at Kashibugga in Warangal and in 1997, completed his intermediate course at Mahboobia Panjetan Junior College Warangal, Telangana.
He obtained graduation with a degree from Kakatiya University situated at Warangal of Telangana State.
Natraj began his professional career in the Printing Press shortly after completing his studies, and ever since he started, he has concurrently managed his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Natraj has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. In 2000, he was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao, founder of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) and an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
As a part of TRS, he expressed keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader in 2008 by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in 2011 led to his promotion to the Joint Secretary from Warangal to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Natraj was promoted as the Senior Leader after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his complete compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Natraj was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Natraj has been involved in many local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- Natraj carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying CC Roads in the Village, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System, and Solving water Problems by improving water quality.
- He fulfils his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and other minor issues.
- He supported the communities elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, meals for orphaned children, and Note Books & Textbooks for the students in Eluru.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals affected by the lockdown.
- Natraj sneaked away to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Natraj held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
HNO: 8-7-46, Land Mark: CKM Hospital, Girmajipet, Warangal, Constituency: Warangal East, Telangana, Pincode: 506002
Mobile: 9849621686, 9154336660b
2007 ఏప్రిల్లో డివిజన్ నుంచి 100 మందితో కలిసి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా టీఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ లో చేరడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ మునిసిపల్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ మరియు అర్బన్ డెవలప్మెంట్ మంత్రి “కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు” గారి జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా, నటరాజ్ గారు మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో, తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి నిరాహార దీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న నటరాజ్ గారు.
తెరాస పార్టీ ఎన్నికల సమయంలో, పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఇంటి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది.
తూర్పు వరంగల్ ఎమ్మెల్యే నానెపునేని నరేందర్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
ఎమ్యెల్సీ ఎన్నికల సమయంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారం లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
ఉత్తమ కార్యకర్తగా నటరాజ్ గారిని, కార్పొరేటర్ శ్రీమతి సామంతుల ఉషా – శ్రీనివాస్ గార్లు సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ యోగా గురువు, ఆధ్యాత్మిక నాయకుడు రవిశంకర్ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్భాంగా, వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలమాల వేసి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
Service in Pandemic Covid-19
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
కరోనా సమయంలో ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ నిత్యావసర సరుకులు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
మహమ్మారి కరోనా సమయంలో, ఆవాగాహన కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించిన తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులు .
మహమ్మారి కరోనా సమయంలో కరోనా సోకకుండా, ఘెచ్ఎంసీ వారికీ పోలియో వేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Warangal
Warangal West, Telangana
From Learns Land High School, Kashibugga
From Mahboobia Panjetan Junior College, Warangal, Telangana
From Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana
Joined in the TRS
From TRS, Warangal
From TRS, Warangal