Party Activist, Katakanipalli , Dornala, Prakasam, Yerragondapalem, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Chennaboina Kasiramulu is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and a Party Activist of Katakanipalli Village, Dornala Mandal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 24th May 1996, Kasiramulu was born to a couple Mr.Pedda Kashayya and Mrs. Yallama in the Katakanipalli Village.
Early Life In Politics:
Kasiramulu joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He served the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He participated in the Sarpanch elections and worked in that way to make the sarpanch win the elections.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and cleared many problems in the village people.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Kasiramulu offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kasiramulu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- He acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.