Malkajgiri Youth President, Malkajgiri, Medchal, Telangana, TRS
Chede Phaneendra is the Malkajgiri Youth President. He was born on 06th March 1998 to the couple Sathyanarayana and Vijaya in Chennuru.
In 2013, Phaneendra completed his schooling at Krishnaveni Talent high school resided at Malkajgiri. He received his Diploma from Mallareddy Engineering College in 2018.
A career in Politics:
In Phaneendra’s point of view, a Politician is someone with good communication and interpersonal skills, who can work with a range of other people, regardless of political party or opinion, to achieve the greatest good for the general population. He entered into Active Politics and has begun his career as a Member of the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party and took party responsibilities in 2021. Phaneendra quickly established himself as a Public Leader, taking the lead in the party’s development plans and offering welfare programs to the people.
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
The TRS Officials appointed Phaneendra as Malkajgiri Youth President from Telangana Jagruthi in recognition of his outstanding service and valuable contribution to society.
Formation of Telangana Jagruthi:
Drawing inspiration from the ongoing people’s movement for the statehood of Telangana and a strong desire to work for the welfare of the people, led Kavitha to the formation of Telangana Jagruthi in August 2006. However, the organization was formally registered in November 2007. The word Jagruthi means Awakening. Awakening the Telangana society to a renewed sense of pride & unity was the goal. As the name Jagruthi implies, Kavitha believed in bringing the women & youth of Telangana together by instilling a sense of pride to celebrate the rich cultural heritage of the region.
Telangana Jagruthi played a key role in mobilizing the support of women and youth and also large sections of the society which acted as a force multiplier in the peaceful and nonviolent struggle for Telangana Statehood.
The Telangana Movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February-2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Harinath Goud played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao he took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of Telangana Movement.
- He has been successful in solving people’s problems in her political career. Phaneendra is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He took part in programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He conducted village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Phaneendra informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Phaneendra Contribution during the Covid Crisis
-The epidemic has badly damaged people’s lives. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid. As a responsible TRS leader, Phaneendra gave his contributions even during the pandemic.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Phaneendra put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
-Phaneendra performed cremation rites for those who died during the covid.
తెలంగాణ జాగృతి అధ్యక్షురాలు గౌరవ నిజామాబాద్ ఎమ్మెల్సీ కల్వకుంట్ల కవిత గారి జన్మదినోత్సవ వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న మల్కాజిగిరి యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ కవిత గారు మరియు TRS పార్టీ సభ్యులు