Party Activist, Pittalavanipalem Village & Mandal, Bapatla District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP,
Chebrolu Simonu is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Party Activist of Pittalavanipalem Village & Mandal, Bapatla District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 04th June 1975, Chebrolu Simonu was born to a couple Mr. Chebrolu Kalebu and Mrs: Chebrolu Vadramma in the Pittalavanipalem Village & Mandal, Bapatla District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Chebrolu Simonu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School located at Pittalavanipalem in the year 1992 and completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College located at Pittalavanipalem in the year 1994.
He finished his Graduation from KVR KVR & MKR Degree College at Khajipalem in the year 1998 and acquired his MA(B.Ed) from Tarlapadu College of Education at Tarlapadu in the year 2000.
He completed his MA from Christian College located at Guntur in the year 2002.
Chebrolu Simonu began his Professional Career and started and worked as Kapil Chit Funds Pvt Ltd.
He also worked as a Lecturer in Master Mind CA College for 12 years and was also promoted as Principal for 2years, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2018, Chebrolu Simonu joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Carrer of his Family:
Chebrolu Simonu’s brother Krupanandan was elected as Village Vice MPP in Pittalavanipalem.
- Chebrolu Simonu solves the land issues and pension problems by saying to his brother krupanandham.
- Chebrolu Simonu is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Chebrolu Simonu provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Chebrolu Simonu has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Chebrolu Simonu came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
గడప గడప కార్యక్రమంలో డిప్యూటీ స్పీకర్ కోన రఘుపతి గారు,చేబ్రోలు సీమోను గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
చేబ్రోలు సీమోను బాపట్ల జిల్లా ప్లినరీ మీటింగ్ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ సభ్యులు అందరూ కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకుడిని పూలమాల సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకుడిని సల్వా తో సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
పిట్టలవాని పాలెం వైస్ ఎంపీపీ కృపానందం చేబ్రోలు ప్రసంగం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
100 రోజు ల ఉపాధి హామీ పథకం గ్రామజ్యోతి కార్యక్రమంలో పని లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఉపాధి హామీ పథకం పనుల కార్యక్రమంలో
ఉపాధి హామీ పథకం పనుల కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన పిట్టలవాని పాలెం వైసీపీ కార్యకర్తలు.