Chava Prasad Rao
Youth Leader Incharge, Madugula, Durgi, Macherla , Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Chava Prasad Rao is an Indian Politician and Youth Leader Incharge of Madugula Village in Guntur District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of June 1978, Prasad Rao was born to the couple Mr. Chava Anjaneyulu and Mrs. Chava Samarjammu in the village of Madugula in Durgi Mandal in Guntur District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1993, Prasad Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from St.Joseph High School located at Rentachintala Village in Guntur and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate in 1995 from Mahaveera Junior College placed at Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.
While pursuing his Intermediate, Prasad Rao was served as the Youth Leader of the College to resolve the consequences raised in the college and between the Students as well.
Prasad Rao graduated with a degree from St. Ignatius Degree College in Guntur in 1998 and finished his Post Graduation of Business Management from Nagarjuna University in 2007.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1994 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As a Party Activist, he worked exceeding his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
As being a part of TDP, Prasad Rao expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Prasad Rao as a Party Activist is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being the helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the TDP.
- Prasad Rao is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Prasad Rao demanded immediate cancellation of the job calendar released by the YS Jagan government with fewer posts as 1.84 lakh jobs were vacant in almost all the departments and replace for the unemployed.
- He organized many development activities like Conducting NSS Camps, filling potholes on the roads, weeding out wild plants and renovations for the Primary schools in the village.
- For the land required to construct a government office in the village, Gurukul schools, institutions, and model schools should be established in the village and Mandal, Village roads should be restored, and many other local problems were addressed by the Party Activists with the MRO in the Mandal office.
- Prasad Rao mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement,and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student and suggested the hostelers to provide better facility to the students and complained to provide proper food in the hostels.
- He analyses the electoral register and notifies individual voter concerning the voting mechanism, as well as accessible to those to those who would did not receive a voter identification card.
- If the booth mobilization does not reach the Collector’s office in a timely manner, their related issues will be identified and discussed with the Collector.
- He Consults the appropriate official at the Revenue office about the provision of power to recently constructed homes.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Prasad Rao has been set up and implemented many district-level Social activities and served the people who are in need.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Prasad Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- He acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.