General Secretary and State Youth Congress Spokesperson, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Chandra Pulugujju is an Indian Politician of INC and State Youth Congress Secretary in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 18th of September 1988, Chandra Pulugujju was born to a couple Mr. and Mrs. Pulugujju Markandeyulu resided in the village of Chilakaluripet in Palnadu District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2000, Chandra completed his 2-year course of Intermediate from Chaitanya Junior College located at Chilakaluripet and finished his Graduation from Modern Degree College located at Chilakaluripet in Palnadu District in the year 2005.
Soon after accomplishing his Education, Pulugujju Chandra started his career as Managing Director of Rajeshwari Constructions in the year 2015. Ever since he began the profession, he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
Chandra turned into a Politician by joining the National Students’ Union of India (NSUI)due, the student wing of INC, in 2009 while completing his education and began assisting the students regardless of ethnicity, religion, language, or creed.
Under the auspices of NSUI, he has been involved in the battle against the government over the issues that are being experienced by students.
In 2009, Pulugujju Chandra began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC), often called the Congress Party, to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Chandra expresses keen interest he performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Upon Joining, he was designated as District Youth Congress Secretary of Guntur from INC in 2012 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and genuine effort earned him the District Youth Vice President of Guntur in 2016. He has constantly been working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Chandra staged a rally for BJP government politics with 1000 attendees with the party officials.
His ongoing dedication and proper attention earned him the State Youth Congress Secretary of INC position in 2022. He has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties correctly and by the rules and regulations.
The skyrocketing prices of petrol, diesel, and gas will become another problem for the ordinary people of the society; Chandra along with the party leaders, has been rallying on bullock carts for their upliftment and recognition in the community.
On the occasion of the country’s independence day on August 15, Chandra conducted a 20-kilometer padayatra with 3000 participants.
As a show of support for the Bharat Jada Yatra, Chandra and party officials took part in the padayatra at Chikaluripet.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Chandra Pulugujju has been appointed as the General Secretary and State Youth Congress Spokesperson. With this new position, Chandra Polugujju will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction and messaging of the state youth congress. As General Secretary, they will bring their experience and leadership skills to the forefront, working tirelessly to represent the interests and aspirations of the youth within the political arena and communicate the party’s vision effectively to the public.
A career in Social Life:
Chandra has a passion for working in public service and is accustomed to serving the people. He also conducted many service programs in the Village.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Chandu established a Foundation called PR Foundation in the year 2015 and served as the Founder&Chairman of the respective foundation to serve the people in all ways by leading himself when they were in difficulty, and his pure sense of humor turned him as a great man with humanity.
Chandra administered an orphanage, maintained the orphanage once every five months, and adopted and educated underprivileged children via PR Foundation.
- Chandra organized a dharna on the YSRCP volunteer system near the MRO office with the assistance of the party officials.
- Chandra and the leaders of his party organized a dharna and Rasta Roko to protest the government’s OTS policy.
- Chandra protests Rasta Roko and dharna from Chilkaluripeta around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- Chandra organized a bike rally in Chilakaluripet town with 2000 supporters to commemorate the party’s founding day.
- Chandra set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and worked for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He contributes financially to the program for the development of the temple, and he takes part in the Annadanam program that is taking place in his community.
- Chandra continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Chandra is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Chandra offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to its residents during their tough times.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Chandra continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
- Chandra served in various positions and served the people, and his total family is the inspiration of Chandra and was also involved in politics by following in their footsteps.
| Bio-Data of Mr. Chandra Pulugujju
|Full Name||Chandra Pulugujju
|Date of Birth||18-09-1988|
|Father Name||Mr. Pulugujju Markandeyulu
||Managing Director of Rajeshwari Constructions
|Permanent/ Residential Address||Chilakaluripet, Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh
“Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.”
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు
పార్టీ నాయకులు చంద్ర గారి పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు ఘనంగా జరిపించడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్భంగా చంద్ర గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.