Chandolu Raj Kumar
SC Cell State General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Chandolu Raj Kumar is an Indian Politician and SC Cell State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 09th of February 1986, Raj Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Chandolu Pusparaju and Mrs. Chandolu Kamal Kumari in the village of Pavulur of Inkollu Mandal in Prakasam District in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Raj Kumar completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education in 2000 from P.R. School located at Janakavaram Panguluru in Prakasam District and completed his Intermediate course in 2002 from Bharati Junior College placed at Chirala in Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2008, Raj Kumar attained his Graduation of Degree from Siva Vidya Kendram College situated at Chirala in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
On the continuation of his Education, Raj Kumar turned into a Politician by exposing his leadership skills as the Student Union Leader to look out for the circumstances and clear the issues in the college.
Later on, he officially joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) in 2011 to follow in the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
As being a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of District Campaigning Secretary of Prakasam From YSRCP in 2011 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2015, he was designated and served as the SC Cell State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh from YSRCP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly, and ever since he has been discharging his duties as a process of excessive his commitments.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status for the party.
- Raj Kumar has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- During the illegal arrest of Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, His sister YS Sharmila organized a Foot march from YSR Ghat to Idupulapaya to protest against the illegal arrest of Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party to strengthen.
- While serving as a YSRCP activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Raj Kumar has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- Raj Kumar took part in Sharmila’s consolation padayatra, which was held in her honor. The benefits of the welfare medals instituted by Jagan were communicated to the public, and instructions were made accessible to those who benefited from the medal program.
- During the launching of the YSRCP party flag, leaders of the Telugu Desam party fraudulently filed complaints against the YSRCP party leaders.
- With his participation in party operations in numerous areas of the state, in addition to the Bapatla Parliamentary constituency, Raj Kumar has contributed to the growth and development of the YSRCP party for the rights of Malas and others.
- Aadhaar cards, caste cards, and identification cards for the growth of Dakkali, Anadi, and other communities have been made possible indeed for Rajkumar’s efforts.
- During the governance of the Telugu Desam Party, a large number of government schools were closed. Rajkumar has proposed that the Education Minister issue an order directing the reopening of such schools.
- Raj Kumar played a pivotal part in the development of the cemetery under the auspices of Bapatla MP Nandigama Suresh committee.
- Under the auspices of Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy , Honorary Advisor to the Andhra Pradesh Government, Rajkumar worked with the corporation chairman for the formation of the Dalit United Front in all districts and constituencies for the strengthening of the party.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Raj Kumar has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Raj Kumar primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Raj Kumar built a positive platform for the children’ bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in work places and homes, Raj Kumar Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- Ration card related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- Raj Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following to the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
“I Alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples”
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర ఎస్ సి ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి గ ఎన్నికైన సందర్బంగా వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు చందోలు రాజ్ కుమార్ గారికి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేస్తూ పూలమాలను వేసి అభినందలు తెలియజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
సర్దార్ వల్లభాయ్ పటేల్ గారి జయంతి
భారతదేశపు “ఐరన్ మాన్” గా ప్రసిద్ది చెందిన మొదటి ఉప ప్రధాన మంత్రి సర్దార్ వల్లభాయ్ పటేల్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలనము వేసి సేవలను మొరొక్కసారి స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సి పి పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ఎస్ సి సెల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి చందోలు రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు.
మండల పరిధిలో ఏర్పాటు చేసిన వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సి పి పార్టీ సమావేశానికి హాజరై పార్టీ చేపట్టిన అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాలను ప్రజలకు తెలియజేస్తున్న రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు.
Newspaper Clippings and Pamphlets
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు ఆంధ్రరాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి “వై.ఎస్. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి” గారిని బాపట్ల నియోజకవర్గ ఎంపీ నందిగామ
సురేష్ గారితో కలిసి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన చందోలు రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు.
బాపట్ల ఎం.పీ “నందిగామ సురేష్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలసిన రాష్ట్ర ఎస్ సి సెల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి చందోలు రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ ప్రజా వ్యవహారాల సలహాదారు “సజ్జల రామకృష్ణా రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలసిన రాష్ట్ర ఎస్ సి సెల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి చందోలు రాజ్ కుమార్ గారు.