Chandaka Rama Krishna
Mandal Youth President, Party Activist, Kurupam, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Chandaka Rama Krishna is an Indian politician belonging to the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He is a prominent TDP leader with plenty of experience in his field. Rama Krishna is currently serving as the Mandal Youth President of Kurupam, Vizianagaram district, Andhra Pradesh state.
Born and Education:
He was born to the couple Kurumi Naidu and Chenamma on 20th September 1990 in Kurupam village.
In 2006, Rama Krishna completed his schooling at ZP high school, located at Kurupam. He earned Intermediate from Govt junior college in 2008. In 2011, Rama Krishna attained his Graduation from SVD degree college, resided at Kurupam.
Rama Krishna balances his Political Career and professional life as well. He led a successful career as a Businessman. He ran RK Fertilizers Business.
Political Journey of Rama Krishna:
In 2012, Rama Krishna officially entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”. Rama Krishna became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
TDP Senior Leader Baby Nayana is the Political Mentor of Rama Krishna. He respects his theories and follows in his footsteps.
He played an active role in the party activities and for the welfare of the party. He played a major role in the Visaka Ukku-Andhrula Hakku, Save Amaravathi, programs. Rama Krishna, who joined politics with the intention of serving the people, engaged in their struggles and soon became renowned as a public leader, preserving the people’s confidence and pushing ahead as a leader.
Rama Krishna, who has been in politics for more than ten years and has been a staunch supporter of the people, was appointed as Mandal Youth President of Kurupam, Vizianagaram district from the TDP.
Service to be an Active Leader:
- Rama Krishna also served as Social Activist in the Kurupam village.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- He complained to the relevant authorities for the solution of several issues. He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath, organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village, and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Rama Krishna financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Rama Krishna’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis:
-Rama Krishna rendered his service to the people of Kurupam village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown. Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Rama Krishna put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు ఎన్టీఆర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా కురుపాం టిడిపి నాయకులు కురుపాంలో ని టీడీపీ ఆఫీసులో ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులు అర్పించడం జరిగింది
టీడీపీ లీడర్ బేబీ నాయన గారి పుట్టిన రోజు సందర్భంగా కురుపాం గవర్నమెంట్ హాస్పిటల్ లో మండల్ యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ రామ కృష్ణ పాలు, పళ్ళు, రొట్టెలు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది
మండల్ యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ రామ కృష్ణ గారి రాజకీయ గురువు టీడీపీ లీడర్ బేబీ నాయన గారితో రామ కృష్ణ గారు
మాజీ ఏపీ సీఎం చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని కలిసిన టీడీపీ ఆక్టివ్ లీడర్ రామ కృష్ణ గారు