Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation District President, Appanaveedu, Peddapadu Mandal, Eluru District, Denduluru, Andhra Pradesh, TDP,
Chalasani Srisailam is an Indian Politician of TDP and Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation District President of Appanaveedu, Peddapadu Mandal, Eluru District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 15th April 1980, Chalasani Srisailam was born to a couple Mr. Chalasani Satya Narayana and Mrs: Chalasani Shasi Rekha in the village of Appanaveedu in Peddapadu Mandal, Eluru District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Srisailam acquired his 7th Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Appanaveedu.
Srisailam began his Professional Career and started a Transport Business in the year 1995, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 1996, Srisailam began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Srisailam was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Srisailam was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation District President in Eluru in the year 2022. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He provides Tailoring Machines to the poor people in their villages.
- Srisailam has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Srisailam expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Srisailam takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Srisailam continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- Srisailam is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Srisailam snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.