Challapu Reddy Eswararao
Vijayawada Social Media Co-Incharge, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Challapu Reddy Eswararao is the Social Media Co-Incharge of YSRCP, Vijayawada.
Early Life and Education:
He was born to the couple Mr. Yellam Naidu and Chinnamma on the 1st of June 1981 in Kotipally village.
In 1996, Eswararao earned his Board of Secondary Education from ZPHS at Vadada. He acquired his Intermediate course from Sarada Junior College, Vijayawada in 1998.
Eswararao is a Civil Contractor by Profession at Vijayawada.
He entered into Politics with a quest to serve people without expecting anything in return. In 2004, Eswararao debuted in active politics with great interest and to serve the people through the INC (Indian National Congress).
He effectively performs his duties as being Active Member by participating in all welfare activities.
In 2009, he changed his party and joined Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP).
Eswararao as Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, and also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, and Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
His sincerity and restless work led him to be promoted to 2019, He was appointed as Social Media Co-Incharge, Vijayawada.
- Eswararao balanced social work, in addition to his political career. He is a firm believer that everyone, as a responsible citizen, should contribute to the betterment of the nation.
- Programs were conducted in such a way as to convey the greatness of the YSRCP and the party through social media. He has been organizing YSR birth and death anniversaries and pays tributes.
Village Developmental Activities:
- He Set up a Water Tank in the village to clear water issues.
- Eswararao provided financial assistance to students to study. Provided necessities such as school bags, and stationery things for them.
- He would complain about people’s issues to the relevant authorities and makes them solved.
- He shows special interest in development activities like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He distributed food and dresses to the Orphan Children and helped them financially.
As a part of Environment, Protection Eswararao planted plants.
- Organized health camps such as blood donation camps and donated the blood.
- Eswararao rendered his service to the people of Vijayawada even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Charity Program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
- Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He organized Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
- He arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.