7th Ward Member, Neetur, Doulathabad, Vikarabad, Kodangal, Telangana, INC
Chakali Venkatesh is an Indian Politician and 7th Ward Member of Neetur village in Vikarabad District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rd of April 1990, Venkatesh was born to the couple Mr. Chakali Chinnaiah and Mrs. Chakali Parvathamma in the village of Neetur in Doulathabad Mandal of Vikarabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Doulathabad in Vikarabad and completed his 2 year course of Intermediate from Government Junior College placed at Kodangal.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2019 through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Before joining the Politics, During the time period of Local Body Elections ie. in 2019, Venkatesh independently contested and was elected by the people for the position of Ward Member for the 7th Ward in Neetur Village in Doulathabad Mandal to expand her services to the people in all the way.
Since the day of inception, Under his authority, he has been performing many social and developmental activities and striving for the welfare of the people in the village.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the Congress leaders but the Congress party. A lot of work is being done to keep the Congress party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- Her greatness was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible just like Sonia Gandhi.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Venkatesh is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Venkatesh was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Srinivas worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- On the occasion of Birth Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Venkatesh celebrates the occasion by organizing a Blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam program at his Locality.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- Venkatesh continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Venkatesh offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Venkatesh is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venkatesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Venkatesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Venkatesh responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
తెలంగాణ జన సమితి పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు జాయింట్ ఆక్షన్ కమిటీ చైర్మన్ ప్రొఫెసర్ ముద్దసాని కోదండరాం రెడ్డి గారినిమర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
మహమ్మారి కరోనా వ్యాధి బారిన పడకుండా ప్రధాన మంత్రి అందచేస్తున్న ఉచిత కోవిడ్ వాక్సినేషన్ టీకాను వెంకటేష్ గారు వేస్కుకోవడం జరిగింది.
మాజీ ఎం పి టి సి గారికి వీడ్కోలు సన్మానము చేసిన కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకుడు వెంకటేష్ గారు.
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో సరైన నాయకుడికి ఓటు వేసి తమ ఓటు హక్కును సద్వినియోగం చేసుకొని భారతీయ పౌరుడిగా బాధ్యతను నిర్వర్తించిన వెంకటేష్ గారు.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో మొక్కలను నాటడం జరిగింది.
పైప్ లైన్ ఏర్పాటు
నీతూర్ గ్రామ 7వ వార్డ్ మెంబెర్ చాకలి వెంకటేష్ గారు గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా నీటి పైప్ లైన్ లను ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.