AISF Kurnool District Vice President, Khyruppala, Aspari, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, CPI, AISF
Chakali Ramesh is an Indian Politician and current AISF Kurnool District Vice President in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
Chakali Ramesh was born on the 4rth of March 2000, to the couple Mr. Chakali Veeranna and Mrs. Chakali Laxmi and raised in the village of Khyruppala in Aspari Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Chakali Ramesh obtained his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School in 2015 and completed his Intermediate Course in 2017 from Gayathir junior college.
In the year 2017, he attained his Graduation degree from Government College for Men, Kurnool.
Early Career In Politics:
Ramesh has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically With a passion for Politics, Chakali Ramesh joined AISF in the year 2015.
In the year 2016, he joined The Communist Party of India (CPI) takes a genuine interest in the Party, and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
He continued rendering services to the people as Party Activist for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as the City Organizing Secretary in 2018.
He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
In the year 2022, He was designated as the AISF District Vice President of Kurnool by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Student Welfare Activities:
- He mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He contributed to Movements seeking special status for the State
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- He laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He organized and was involved in every program assigned at a high level. He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
- As a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reimbursement, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities for poor Students, Admissions for Students, and essential things for Hostel, and college students.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.
- During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Chakali
- Ramesh distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Chakali Ramesh sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
ఏఐవైఎఫ్ కర్నూలు జిల్లా కౌన్సిల్ సమావేశం కోడుమూరు లో జరిగింది సిపిఐ పూర్వ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి కామ్రేడ్ ఏబీ బర్ధన్ వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా ఘనంగా నివాళులు
రక్తదాన శిబిరం లో ..
అన్ని దానాలకన్నా కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఏపీ ప్రత్యేక హోదా విభజన హామీల సమితిలో భాగంగా ధర్నాలో పాల్గన్న చాకలి రమేష్ మరియూ పార్టీ ముక్యులు.