Village Vice Sarpanch, Marvelly Village, Vatpally Mandal, Sangareddy District, Andole, INC, Telangana
Chakali Baswaraj is an Indian Politician of INC and Village Vice-Sarpanch of Marvelly Village, Vatpally Mandal, Sangareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 25th of October 1990, Chakali Baswaraj was born to the couple Mr. Chakali Baswayya and Mrs. Chakali Basamma resided in Marvelly Village, Vatpally Mandal, Sangareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2006, Chakali Baswaraj acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Marvelly and completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College located at Jogipet in the year 2007.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2012, Chakali Baswaraj began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called the Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Chakali Baswaraj express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He was designated as the 2nd Ward Member of Marvelly from INC, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was elected as Chief Secretary of Marvelly Village, Sangareddy District in the year 2019.
Chakali Baswaraj was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Vice-Sarpanch in Marvelly in the year 2019. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Later, he was appointed as Village Booth Member in Marvelly Village, Sangareddy District in the year 2022.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Baswaraj set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Baswaraj continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Baswaraj is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Baswaraj offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Baswaraj acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kothili Baswaraj responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Mr. Chakali Baswaraj
Name: Chakali Baswaraj
Father: Mr. Chakali Baswayya
Mother: Mrs. Chakali Basamma
Present Designation: Village Vice Sarpanch
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Permanent Address: Marvelly Village, Vatpally Mandal, Sangareddy District.
Contact No: 9618585954, 9640811649.
బస్వరాజు గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకులను సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను నాటడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో నూతన అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమానికి శ్రీకారం చుడుతూ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేసిన బస్వరాజు గారు.
సాయిగారి మల్లేశం బైక్ ఆక్సిడెంట్ లో గాయపడిన తనని పరామర్శించటం జరిగింది.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు వట్టిపల్లి SI గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా కాలంలో రజక కుటుంబాలను ఆదుకోవాలని ప్రభుత్వాన్ని వేడుకుంటు నిరాహార దీక్ష చేయడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలు గ్రామంలో మొక్కలను నాటడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు.
మాస్కులు అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.