Mandal Youth President, Sarpanch, Bheemavarappadu, Kondapuram, Udayagiri, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Chaganti Krishna is the Mandal Youth President and Sarpanch of Bheemavarappadu village from the TDP. He was born on 26-11-1979. His parents were Subba Rayudu and Chinmayee.
In 1994, Krishna completed his schooling at BNR Residential school. He completed Intermediate from Govt junior college, Kandukur, Prakasam district.
Krishna entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 1994. TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP commits to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
In 1996, He joined the AISF. The All India Students’ Federation(AISF) is the oldest student organization in India. It was founded on 12-August-1936 with the guidance of freedom fighters and revolutionaries of that time.
Since joining AISF, he has been keeping abreast of student issues, updating on technology and job notifications. He became a College Leader. In 2004, He was elected as Mandal Youth President of Kondapuram from the TDP and successfully fulfills his roles and responsibilities.
Krishna was re-elected Mandal Youth President in 2009 by the villagers of Bheemavarappadu in the belief that he would be able to carry out the tasks entrusted to him by the people who recognized Krishna’s services to the villagers as Mandal Youth President.
Not only, Krishna, Krishna’s family from their generations has also been providing their services to the people from TDP. Krishna’s Grandfather Chaganti Lingaiah has a long-lasting political career he served more than 20 years as a Sarpanch. Krishna’s brother Malyadri was elected as Sarpanch and served for 5 years. From 2013-2018, Krishna was elected and served as the Sarpanch of Bheemavarappadu village.
Krishna played an active role in the Samaikyandhra Movement took part in Dharnas, Hunger Strikes, Bike Rallies, Protest Programs as part of the movement. He becomes the Senior Leader of the TDP.
- Krishna put up a water tank saying that the water in the village would get Fluorine which would cause health problems to the people.
- He has done many village development activities such as laying CC roads, clearing drainage issues, makes village surroundings clean, etc.
- As a Sarpanch Krishna builts Panchayath office and 2 Anganwadi Centres.
- As a part of Environmental Protection Krishna planted plants across 3 kilometers long.
- He built Ramalayam in the village with the support of vill people.
- Krishna protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them when needed in all possible ways.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the village’s poor people and donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Krishna took part in various Party Activities as a Party Activist:
-Sarpanch Chaganti Krishna distributed “Chandranna Christmas Gifts” from the state government to the beneficiaries at ration shops in several villages in the zone.
-The stone laying program is being carried out in several villages in the zone. As a part of it, village sarpanch Chaganti Krishna laid the foundation stone for the construction of Gosala Mathayya’s house in the Bheemavarappadu SC colony.
-Chaganti Krishna said farmers would benefit from NTR Jalsiri bores. On this occasion, he said that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had taken a bold decision that no government could have made in the past.
–“Grama Darshini-Village Development Program” was organized in Bheemavarappadu village in the zone. Zonal Development Officer Vijay Kumar, who was present on the occasion, said that the government had set up the Grama Darshini to solve the problems of the people. Sarpanch Chaganti Krishna and the villagers participated in the program.
-District TDP organizing secretary Venkatadri said it was not right for the Center to back down if it was given special status. He told a press conference with local TDP leaders that it was bad for the Center to say that Telugu Desam had not given special status to the central government despite its no-confidence motion.
నెల్లూరు లో బూత్ కన్వీనర్స్ శిక్షణ ప్రోగ్రాం లో చేజర్ల వెంకటేశ్వర్ రెడ్డి గారి చేతులమీదుగా సర్టిఫికెట్ తీసుకుంటున్న కొండాపురం మండల్ యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చాగంటి కృష్ణ గారు
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణ లో భాగంగా
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణ లో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటుతున్న కృష్ణ గారు
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా జాతీయ జెండా ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న టీడీపీ పార్టీ సభ్యులు
CMRF చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
భీమవరప్పాడు గ్రామంలో లబ్దిదారులకు సీఎం రిలీఫ్ ఫండ్స్ పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న కొండాపురం మండల్ యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ చాగంటి కృష్ణ గారు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు
దివంగత టీడీపీ సీనియర్ లీడర్ పరిటాల రవి గారి భార్య పరిటాల సునీతా గారిని కలిసిన చాగంటి కృష్ణ గారు