C. Anil Kumar
YSRCP Party Activist, Rapthadu, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Chakali Anil Kumar is an Indeed Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist from Rapthadu Village of Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 05th of May, 1997, Anil Kumar was born to the couple, Mr Chakali Chithananda & Mrs Darwar Laxmi Bhai and raised in Rapthadu of Anantapur district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2014, Anil Kumar obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Rapthadu in Anantapur and in 2017 completed his Intermediate course from Sri Sai Yashwanth Junior College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN YSRCP-
In 2015, Anil Kumar joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), founded by currently designated Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist, working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to Society.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth and giving desperate service to society via the posts he has been assigned to.
During the period of elections in 2021, Anil Kumar contested for the position of Ward Member of 06th Ward from the YSRCP Party, but the contested position was defeated.
Party Activities –
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Anil Kumar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
Social Activities –
- Anil Kumar worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Anil Kumar takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Anil Kumar continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Anil Kumar is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Anil Kumar was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitisers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Sreenivasulu continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
వైఎస్సార్సీపీ ప్లీనరీ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న చాకలి అనిల్ కుమార్ గారు.