Buttemgari Madhava Reddy
Founder and State President of Reddy Jagruthi, Keshavapur, Muduchintalapalli, Medchal, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana.
Buttemgari Madhava Reddy is the State President and Founder of Reddy Jagruthi, Telangana. He was born on 15-10-1984 to Jaihind Reddy and Tarakamma in Keshavapur Village of Muduchintalapalli Mandal, Medchal-Malkajgiri District.
In 2001, He studied SSC standard at ZP high school at Jalalpur. From 2003-2005, He completed his Intermediate from Viswa Chaitanya junior college at Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Madhava Reddy Graduated with a Degree from Kranthi degree college, Ramanthapur.
In 2006, Madhava Reddy Participated in Telangana Movement Rasta Roko, Vanta Varpu, Million March, Telangana Band Programs, Sakala Janula Samme, and Hunger Strike for Telangana.
He Conducted the Rallys about Telangana Movement, Bike Rally’s, Dharnas and Strike, Dikshaas, and Played a Key Role in Telangana Movement. Madhava Reddy has 56 cases for Telangana Movement and has gone to jail 6 times for Telangana Movement.
In 2016, Madhava Reddy was established Reddy Jagruthi and was the Founder of Reddy Jagruthi. Madhava Reddy was the President of the Reddy Jagruthi, Telangana. He was the State Youth Chairman of JAC and EWS(Economically Weaker Section) Forum. Mahadeva Reddy used to help poor students through Reddy Jagriti to pursue higher studies like IAS and more.
In 2020, Madhava Reddy nominated as an MLA Post in the By-elections of Dubbak Assembly as an Independent Candidate. He Contested Independently as an MLA in Dubbak By-Elections but defeated by M.Raghunandan Rao of BJP. He will contest as an MLA, MLC upcoming Assembly elections in Telangana.
He participated in OC Mahagarjana. Madhava Reddy was fighting for EWS Reservations(10%).
Reddy Reservations, preparations are underway for a great struggle to achieve rights.
State, district, zonal level committees, and especially student & youth sections are being set up
The Constitution has to treat everyone equally.
Then it becomes a public constitution.
Otherwise, it becomes a class constitution.
Reddy Jagruthi Movement Aspirations(Goals):-
1. Practice reservations in the fields of education and employment
2. Government involvement in self-employment cooperative sectors
3. Government Study Circle for Students – Efforts to set up Gurukuls
4. Practice full fee reimbursement for students
5. Cut off marks in entrance and qualifying examinations – relaxation of age limit
6. Equal compliance in the implementation of farmer welfare-health schemes
7. Establishment of Reddy Corporation with special funds – to help the poor Reds
8. 60 years Nindina Rs. 5000 /- Honorarium
9. Application of Rs 10 lakh as Ex-Gratia to farmers who died on the farm.
10. Establishment of 20 lakh scholarship for higher foreign education for students
11. Employment guarantee scheme should be done in the agricultural sector.