Social Activist, Raghavarajupalli, Kolimigundla, Banaganapalli, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
Busigari Raja Kumar is an Indian Social Activist from Raghavarajupalli Village, Nandyal District in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life & Education :
Busigari Raja was born in the Village Kristipadu on 12th of April 1995, to the couple Mr.Busigari Pedda ramaiah,and Mrs.Busigari Ramadevi.
In 2010, he finished his schooling at Kristipadu High School located at Kristipadu, and Intermediate from Vani Junior College at Thadaparthi the year 2012.
Later He obtained his Diploma from Sri Vani polytechnic college at Thadaparthi in 2014.
Social Life :
Raja Kumar had a great desire to help others ever since he was a little boy, and this passion inspired him to train as a social worker to make other people happy via his profession.For the benefit of the people in the society, he carried out several welfares, developmental projects, and awareness campaigns.
As a Social Activist, he offers help to anybody in the area who requests it and he continues to serve the public by doing his part to help those who genuinely seek help.
As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He donates to the Anadashramam and created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives.
He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
He was gaining the favor of the whole society by helping those in need. His dedication to doing social duty from a young age gained him a current reputation as an intelligent individual.
Village Developmental Activities :
- Raja participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the corona, which scared the whole nation, Raja continued to serve the people.
- He gave the refugees sacks of rice and food, as well as cash support.
- For covid patients who are unable to leave their homes to seek food, he distributes rice bags, veggies, and medication.
- By supplying necessities to individuals who were unable to get work or food due to the lockdown, he also helped the impoverished financially.
- He Conducted educational campaigns on keeping a safe distance from others and taking preventative actions to stop the outbreak in Corona.
- He gave the rural residents and those in need veggies and fruits.
- On the Covid-19 vaccination and the impacts of the virus, awareness camps and seminars were conducted.
- He organized education campaigns on the steps that should be taken to avoid COVID and advised against panic.
- The coronavirus-infected region has been designated a red zone, and residents have been given the necessary warnings and instructions.
తాడపత్రి లోను మంగలి మధుసూదన్ గారి వారి తండ్రి గుండెపోటుతో మరణించడం జరిగినది వల్ల వారికి ఆర్థిక సాయం అందజేయడం జరిగినది 5000 రూపాయలు ఇవ్వడం జరిగినది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
నిత్యావసరాల పంపిణి లో భాగంగా ..
నాయకులను గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
నిరుద్యోగులకు ఉద్యోగ అవకాశం కల్పించాలని మనస్పూర్తిగా కోరుకుంటూ అల్ట్రాటెక్ హెచ్ ఆర్ రంగ కుమార్ ని కలవడం జరిగినది.
సత్కరిస్తున్న సందర్భం లో ..
పెన్నా నదిలో కొట్టుకు పోతున్న వ్యక్తిని కాపాడినందుకుSI sir సార్ ని కలిసి ఆయనను అభినందించిన బుసిగారి రాజా గారు .