Burra Thirupathi Goud
MPTC, Cherlabuthkur, Karimnagar, Karimnagar Rural, Telangana, TRS.
Burra Thirupathi Goud is currently monitoring the designation of MPTC from the TRS Party at Karimnagar.
Early Life & Education:
He was born on 6th October 1974 to Burra Venkataiah & Kanakamma in Cherlabuthkur resided at Karimnagar Dist. He studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School from Chemanapally in 1988. He finished his higher education at Scienceving Junior College from Karimnagar in 1991.
Early Political Career:
Since Childhood Thirupathi Goud has been shown a keen interest in Politics Soon after the accomplishment of his studies in 1994, Thirupathi began his political journey by joining the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) which is Congress’s current ruling political party of the Republic of India. He worked as an Active Member and served all day for the development of the party.
In 1994 The dedication and sincerity towards the work, the party members upgraded his position as the Village President for Cherlabutkur from BJP and he has been worked by extending his service and work by accepting the respectable position till 1996.
In the year 2006, He restarted his Political journey on entering the TDP(Telugu Desam Party) by accepting the responsibility of the honorable position of President for BC Welfare Organization from TDP at Karimnagar to continue his duties and serve people all the way.
In the same year, as continuing the tenure as the President of the respective organization, Thirupathi elected as the MPTC to TDP to work on the issues and solve the problems which are facing by the voters and served on the same positions by solving the issues till 2011.
In 2012, Thirupathi swapped his political party from TDP to TRS(Telangana Rashtra Samithi) and worked as the Active Member for the development of the party.
In the year 2019, For his comprehensive dedication towards the work, Thirupathi was elected as the MPTC(Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency, a political subdivision in India), to look after the people in the 3 villages of Cherlabuthkur, Baladurkampet, and Kondapur.
Since 2019, Thirupathi has been dealing with the respectable designation of MPTC from TRS in Karimnagar District by discharging his duties with a code of conduct by resolving the issues of the villagers.
- Burra Thirupathi actively involved in the programs organized by the TRS Political Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any problems.
- Burra Thirupathi involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the TRS Party to the upcoming leaders.
- By taking the work as his responsibility he took initiation to serve as TRS Activist.
- He respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topic.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Thirupathi’s main focus is on the development of Temples in the village and invests his own money for the progress of the temples.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Thirupathi involved in the development of Cherlabuthkur Village. He laid Metal Roads with the cost of 16,50,000 in Prashanth Nagar resided in Cherlabuthkur Village.
- Thirupathi completely comes with humanity and gives his hand to help and heart to serve by rendering the service to the orphans and senior citizens.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Thirupathi provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Cultural and Traditional programs by noticing every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their career.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from BJP Party.
- He is on the path of development by providing his share of financial assistance for the renovation and reconstruction of temples.
- During the times of the Indiramma Hosing Scheme, Thirupathi allowed 75 Indiramma houses to the village people by way of providing them a shelter in the form of assistance.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar, Mahatma Gandhi, Jyothi Rao Pule, and many other Freedom Fighters’ births and death anniversaries, Thirupathi Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services they provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services During pandemic Covid-19:
- Thirupathi came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the migrant workers who came from other states like Bihar and Maharastra by providing food and shelter to them around 15days by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Thirupathi and his co-party leaders have come together to help the needy who in lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.