Burra Ramulu Goud
Spokesperson, Jagtial, Dharmapuri, Telangana, INC,
Burra Ramulu Goud is the Spokesperson of the Indian National Congress (INC).
He was born on 08-10-1974 to Mallamma & Pocha Goud and raised at Nancharla, Pegadapalli. He finished his Secondary Board of Education in the year 2011 at Pegadapalli.
In 2004, Ramulu began his political entry through the Indian National Congress,(often called the Congress Party)(INC). He was an Active Member who worked all days(Day and Night) for the development of the party and looked after the people.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, the party appointed him as the Youth Congress Mandal President of Pegadapalli and served in the year 2006.
During the local body elections held in the year 2004, Ramulu contested for the respectable position to serve the people in a better way and elected as the 10th Ward Member with the support of the INC Party and discharged his duties.
In 2005, He was appointed as the Chairperson of the School Management Committee (SMC) the Primary School.
Ramulu designated as the Mandal Media Advisor of Telangana Joint Action Committee (TJAC) from 2008-2014.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the position, He appointed as the Spokesperson in the year 2016 from then he has been serving with all responsibilities.
In the year 2014, Ramulu served in the dual positions as the President of Village Development Committees (VDC) & Village Education Committee (VEC) which is to motivate the parents to send their children, especially the girl child to send school.
In the year 2013, Mrs. Nagalaxmi Ramulu Goud contested as the Sarpanch and elected with the support of the Congress party.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Ramulu Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness and he was Awarded for this Program.
- As a part of environmental protection, Ramulu has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- In 2007, Ramulu played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- In the year 2013, Ramulu Constructed restrooms (Toilets) in the village as a part of the welfare of people and village development.
- Ramulu conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Ramulu provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructures such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Ramulu.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and two water Tanks that were set up for Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the party.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Ramulu Provided Individual facilities in the Sc Colony.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Ramulu financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Ramulu distributed vegetables, fruits, and essential things in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.