Burra Raja Shekar
Mandal General Secretary, Rayachoti, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Burra Raja Shekar Reddy is an Indian Politician and current Mandal General Secretary from Rayachoti in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On 27th June 1985, he was born to a couple Mr.Krishna Reddy & Mrs.Yashodamma, and grown up in a census area of Rayachoti town in the district of Kadapa from the Indian States of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1999, he studied his Secondary Board of education from Government Municipal High School resided at Rayachoti. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Rayachoti and completed it in the year 2002.
Further, in 2005 he acquired a bachelor’s degree from Government degree College at Rayachoti.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
During his tenure in education, he strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
In the year 2006, he joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is registered in the form of a student organization.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a Town President and worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society through the designation he has been appointed till the year 2007.
After fulfilling the responsibilities of Students’ in the year 2007, Raja Shekar joined the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and worked in the admirable position as a Town President between the years 2007-15.
After governing the people in the society, in 2015 he commenced his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Since the day he stepped into it, Raja Shekar has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of BJP for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Raja Shekar’s diligence, and in the year 2020, promoted him in the prestigious designation as the Mandal General Secretary from Rayachoti so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the BJP Party:
- During Elections, he enthusiastically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out at the constituency level for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Raja Shekar actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- A lot of work is being done to keep the party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
Village Developmental Activities-
- He fought and solved the issues raised on Government Degree College Ground resided at Rayachoti.
- He was involved in the development of temples in Rayachoti Mandal and gave complete equipment required for the temples. and also he financially donated to the temples for the construction and the development of the Gangamma temple.