TDP Party Activist, Kontanapalli, Rayadurgam, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Boyya Krishnamurthy is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Activist from Kontanapalli Village of Rayadurgam in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
In the year 1989, Krishnamurthy was born to the couple Mr. Boyya Hanumanthappa and Mrs. Boyya Rathnamma and resided at Kontanapalli in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2003, Krishnamurthy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Rayadurgam, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 2010, Krishnamurthy began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Krishnamurthy was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Krishnamurthy contested for the reputable post of Sarpanch position in the 2019 elections, however, the position has been vacated.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Krishnamurthy has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Krishnamurthy primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Krishnamurthy built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Krishnamurthy sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Krishnamurthy assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.