Boya Thirupal Naidu
Mandal General Secretary, Nalakadoddi, Pattikonda, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Boya Thirupal Naidu is the Mandal General Secretary of Pattikonda of Kurnool District of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life & Education :
Thirupal Naidu was born on the 22nd of February 1991 to the couple Mr.Boya Dhasana and Mrs.Boya Duguamma.
In 2006, He has completed his Secondary board of Education from ZPHS in Aspara. In 2010, He studied Intermediate at Pattikonda Junior college, Pattikonda.
In 2014, he Acquired his Graduation Degree from Montessori Degree College at Guthi.
Thirupal Naidu obtained his Post Graduation from Srivani degree and PG college resided in Anantapur in 2018.
He has done M.S.W. (Master of Social Work) from the Srivani degree and PG college resided in Anantapur.
Early Career in Politics :
Thirupal Naidu started his political journey in 2022 with the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). He is an Active Leader and to provided care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
His steadfast devotion and genuine effort earned him the position of Mandal General Secretary of Pattikonda in Kurnool District from the TDP, and he has been working tirelessly for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining widespread acclaim.
After acquiring power and completing all actions as his obligation for the well being of the people, he continues to serve, thinking about the welfare of the people and dealing with activities for the growth of society.
Rallies and Dharna’s:
Thirupal Naidu participated in rallies for protesting against the Power cuts in the Mandal.
He participated in Badude Badude Program.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Thirupal Naidu distributed many kits like Essential things(Rice, Vegetables), Masks, and sanitizer in most of the villages of Pattikonda Mandal during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
- Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
నాయకులని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకొని వారు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపిన బోయ తిరుపాల్ నాయుడు గారు.