District Legal Advisor, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Boya Nagappa is an Indian Politician and District Legal Advisor of Anantapur from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of January 1982, Nagappa was born to the couple Mr. Boya Hanumanthappa and Mrs. Boya Sanjeevamma in the Village of Seegipalli in Parigi Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Nagappa acquired his Degree Certificate in Bachelor of Arts(B.A) from Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Nagappa began his Professional career by setting up a business as a Civil Contractor and ever since he started the business he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 1995, Nagappa officially joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
As being a part of INC, Nagappa expresses keen interest and performs every activity by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Nagappa was designated as the Mandal Youth Leader of Parigi in Anantapur District from INC in 2000 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues till 2009.
After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Prudhvi left the Congress party in 2009 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP)founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he joined the YSRCP, Nagappa has been representing the YSRCP and leading to the growth of humanity by effectively initiating out his responsibilities and complying with the party’s principles and standards.
For his determination, he was promoted by receiving the authority as a District Legal Advisor of Anantapur from YSRCP in 2021 by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- Nagappa was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status for the party.
- He has been a continuous opponent of the central and state governments’ anti-people policies, staging several rallies and dharnas.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- Nagappa was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- On behalf of the party, an awareness seminar was held in the village and zone to educate residents about the welfare programs, and brochures were given to provide them with general details.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Nagappa has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Nagappa primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as
- Blood donation and medical camps are held in the colony on an annual basis, and medications are made available to individuals in need at no cost to them.
- He accomplishes his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone by resolving concerns such as water, sanitation, and any other minor issue that may arise.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Nagappa built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Nagappa collaborated for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign, despite the high price of the farmer’s crops.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Nagappa sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding to the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
క్యాబినెట్ మంత్రి మరియు పెనుకొండ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే మాలగుండ్ల శంకరనారాయణ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
మాలగుండ్ల శంకరనారాయణ గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసి గ్రామ సమస్యలను త్వరగా పరిష్కార మార్గాన్ని చూపమని విన్నవించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో అంగన్వాడీ కేంద్రంలో గర్భిణీ స్త్రీలకు పౌష్టికాహారాన్ని అందచేసి ఆరోగ్య జాగ్రత్తలను చేప్పడం జరిగింది.
పెనుకొండ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే అభ్యర్థిగా పోటీచేస్తున్న మాలగుండ్ల శంకర్ నారాయణ గారితో కలిసి ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న నాగప్ప గారు.
కరోనా మహమ్మారి సమయంలో సీగిపల్లి గ్రామ ప్రజలకు కూరగాయలను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆకు కూరయాగాయలు అందజేత
వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు అంత కలిసి గ్రామ ప్రజల రోగనిరోధక శక్తి పెంపొందించుకునేల ఆకు కూరగాయలను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా విజృంభిస్తున్న కారణంగా రెండోసారి లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన సమయంలో నాగప్ప గారు గ్రామ ప్రజలకు కూరిగాయలను పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.