Sarpanch, Cherukupally, Kethepally, Nalgonda, Nakrekal, Telangana, TRS.
Boska Prasad is an Indian Politician and Sarpanch of the TRS Party from Cherukupally Village in Kethepally Mandal in Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life & Education :
Boska Prasad was born on the 21st of February 1983, to the couple Mr.Boska Ramulu and Mrs.Boska Lingamma and resided in the Cherukupally village.
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS and resided at Cherukupally in 2002. In 2004, Prasad obtained Intermediate from Tarakarama Junior College.
Prasad acquired his Graduation Degree from Sri Venkateshwara Degree College in 2010.
He completed his master’s in Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda in 2012.
Professional Life :
His occupation is Bussiness and he does Paddy marketing. He feels that Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Early Career In Politics :
Prasad has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. Prasad to his interest in social welfare entered into politics in the year 2004 and worked as an Active Leader for the welfare of the village people.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Active Leader and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Prasad joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party in the year 2019, executed his tasks effectively, and adhered to the party’s policies and guidelines
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Sarpanch from Cherukupally Village Kethepally Mandal in 2019 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Village Developmental Activities:
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the construction of cc roads, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- The State Panchayati Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao has appealed for the success of the 2nd installment of the Palle Pragati program to be conducted in all the villages in Telangana.
- Prasad has participated in Palle Pragathi and done the following activities like nursery cultivation in villages, landfills, land acquisition for dumping yards, planting of plants, removal of dilapidated houses, burying of old wells, supply of dust bins, and reduction of plastic consumption.
- He participated in the State Swachh Bharath Mission, Grama Gaurava Yatra on world Toilet day for the awareness of cleanliness to the village people.
- He participated in BadiBata Karyakramam in Cherukupally Village to make every child go to school and also distributed books to the school children.
- He organized the Pashu Samrakshana camps for taking care of animals.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Prasad organized many medical camps, Dental camps, and Physician camps in the village.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Prasad was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
స్వచ్చ భారత్ కి శ్రీకారం స్వర్ణభారత్ కి మణిహారం అనే నినాదం లో స్వచ్ఛ భారత్ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గున్నా బోస్కా ప్రసాద్ గారు..
హరిత హారం లో బాగంగా మొక్కల పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న బోస్కా ప్రసాద్ గారు.
ప్రపంచ టాయిలెట్ దినోత్సవం
గ్రామ ప్రజలకు పరిశుభ్రతపై అవగాహన కల్పించడంలో బాగంగా గ్రామ గౌరవ యాత్ర లో పాల్గున్న సర్పంచ్ బోస్కా ప్రసాద్ గారు.
స్కూల్ పిల్లలకి బుక్స్ పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న బోస్కా ప్రసాద్ గారు.