District General Secretary, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Borra Pardhu is currently working as the District General Secretary of West Godavari from the INC Party.
He was born to John and Moni on 18-12-1994 and raised up at Kallakuru.
He completed his early education from ZPHigh School located at Pothavaram in 2013.
In 2015, Pardhu began his Political entry through Indian National Congress (often called Congress or INC ) and worked all days and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party.
Pardhu was elected as the Village Vice President of Kallakuru and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
For his perseverance, Hardwork, and service, Pardhu was appointed in a dual position as the Youth Congress President served by monitoring his responsibilities,
and Youth Congress Vice President of Undi Constituency in the year 2020 and discharged his duties and responsibilities by involving in overall development activities.
Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party, Village and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
In 2021, With the dedication and sincerity towards his service, He was designated as the District General Secretary of West Godavari.
From then until now, he has been in the position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
He simultaneously balancing the multiple works by fulfilling the needs of students, and people.
- He organized the blood camps and medical camps, checkups in the village and helped by distributing medicines, and other essential things to the people, and also he donated blood for the needy people.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs from the INC Party, and Many developments and social activities have been performed by Pardhu.
- Organized many party meetings for the strong development of the Party and community.
- He actively involved in the programs organized by the INC. He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the INC.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and solve issues raised on any problems.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Every Year he celebrated Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes stationery items to the students.
- On the occasion of Rahul Gandhi’s birthday, fruits were distributed to needy and poor people in his village by District General Secretary Pardhu.
- Pardhu conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Pardhu provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Last year on the occasion of Joshua’s birthday, distributed clothes to the Bhimavaram Anadha Asramam and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Pardhu.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Services rendered in Pandemic covid-19:
- Pardhu Distributed Groceries nearly to 100 members in his village, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ఉచిత రక్త శిబిరం
గ్రామంలో ఉచిత రక్త శిబిరం నిర్వహించి పేద ప్రజల కోసం పార్ధు గారు రక్తదానం చేశారు.
గాంధీ జయంతి సందర్బంగా
గాంధీ జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
రాహుల్ గాంధీ పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా
రాహుల్ గాంధీ పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా జిల్లా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి పార్ధు తన గ్రామంలోని నిరుపేదలకు, పేదలకు పండ్లు పంపిణీ చేశారు.
కరోనా సమయంలో గ్రామ ప్రజలకు మాస్కులను పంపిణి చేసిన పార్ధు గారు.
హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణా పిచికారీ
గ్రామం యొక్క భద్రత కోసం గ్రామం అంతటా సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణాన్ని పిచికారీ చేశారు.
గ్రామంలోని అనారోగ్య ప్రజలకు, పేద ప్రజలకు పండ్లు, మందులు పంపిణీ చేశారు.
కరోనా సమయంలో పార్ధు గారు పండ్లు, కూరగాయలు మరియు అవసరమైన వస్తువులను గ్రామ ప్రజలకు పంపిణీ చేశాడు..
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.