Bora Mallikarjun Reddy
District Youth General Secretary in Peapully, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Bora Mallikarjun Reddy is the District Youth General Secretary of YSRCP in Kurnool. He was born on 01-01-1977 to Mr & Mrs. Hanem Reddy in Peapully. In 1992, He completed the SSC Secondary Board Of Education from the ZPHS at Peapully. He hails from an Agriculture family. From 1994-1998, He worked as Supervisor at Automobile.
In 1998, He was started his political journey with the Indian National Congress Party (INC) and He was the Party Activist.
In 2011, He joined the YSRCP under Auspices Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu ( Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh) and he was the Active Member of YSRCP. He is in favor of the people and farmers who are in the YSRCP. He himself assisted a lot to YSRCP party members in Peapully Mandal.
He was at the party time and was supportive of every activist. He is solving the problems of the Village People and farmers, helping them in every possible way. He has been giving crop loans.
He was handing out passbooks to the poor people and eligible people in Peapully. He was given a Housing Scheme and pensions from the YSRCP house to the poor people.
He participated in Padayatra Jaisamaikyandhra Movement and Candle Rallies, Highways Bandh Programs under the Dhone Constituency MLA Buggana Rajendranath. He was hard work for the Party. In 2019, He was appointed as District Youth General Secretary of YSRCP
In 2021, He was played an important role in the Grama Panchayat Elections.
- Mallikarjun Reddy distributed many Essential things like Masks and sanitizer in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he Provided food and Vegetables to Poor people in the Pandemic.
- He has conducted many development activities like laid CC Roads, clearance of Drainage, put on Street lights, and cleared issues raised on Water Problems in his village.
- Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the village.
- He distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic to migrates.
- Mallikarjuna distributed blankets and vegetables to senior citizens and road siders.
- He created Awareness on the maintenance of practice physical distance following precautionary measures.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
On 29-04-1998, He was married to Chandravathi.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
Born in Peapully
Completed SSC Standard
ZPHS in Peapully
from Indian National Congress Party (INC)
District Youth General Secretary