Bondili Subbu Singh
Youth President, Party Activist, Markapur, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh , YSRCP.
Bondili Subbu Singh is Youth President from Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party of Markapur Mandal of Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Subbu Singh was born on 02nd of October 1981 to the couple Mr.Bondili Laxman Sigh and Mrs.Bondili Sughuna Bhai at Markapur Village.
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ABM School in 1994, he obtained his Intermediate from SVKT Junior College resided at Markapur.
Early Political Career:
Subbu Singh from his early age, he was very interested in politics and his interest turned him into a politician who expected the happiness of the people through his service.
After completing his Education Subbu Singh began his political career by joining Politics through Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2011.
He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Yeduguri Sandinti Jagan Mohan Reddy, also known as Y. S. Jagan, is an Indian politician serving as the 17th and current chief minister of Andhra Pradesh since 2019. He is also the founder and president of YSR Congress Party.
Since the day, Subbu Singh joined as Party Activist, he has been served the village people and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Subbu Singh was a devoted YSRCP worker from the beginning, preaching the values. He was profoundly moved by the party’s policies and ideals, as well as the vision of our great leader Y.S.Jagan Garu, and was enormously inspired by him.
He ramped up his services by electing as Youth President in 2011 June and continued his services for the welfare of the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social Service Life:
- Subbu Singh has been accustomed to service since childhood.He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
- He feels that provision of benefits to the elderly directly by government is central to government policy so in that instance he worked for getting the Pensions to the people in the Markapur.
- Although growing Politically being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Youth President and then as to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Subbu Singh was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He helped the Markapur people in doing the Registrations of Houses that are Sanctioned by the Government.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Subbu Singh provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Subbu Singh came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to people in Markapur, the homeless, while following the procedures in place and distributed Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
పార్టీ పెద్దలను వినమ్రతతో కలిసిన సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ పెద్దలను కలిసిన సందర్భంలో