Bommana Venkata Subba Reddy
Ex-Sarpanch, Koulupalli, Peapally, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bommana Venkata Subba Reddy was the Ex-Sarpanch of Koulupalli village, Peapally Mandal. He was born on 01-01-1952 to Chinna Rami Reddy and Lingamma in Koulupalli. In 1962, He completed the 5th standard in Koulupalli. He hails from an Agricultural family.
In 1996, He started his political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) Party and actively participated in party activities. In 2001, Subba Reddy elected as Sarpanch from Koulupalli village with a majority of 120 votes.
In 2012, Subba Reddy joined the YSRCP party along with Bommana Rama Subba Reddy, Rama Krishna Reddy in the presence of Buggana Rajndranath Reddy. He felt very sad when Y.S Rajashekar Reddy died. Subbareddy played a key role in winning over Buggana Rajandranath as an MLA on behalf of the YSRCP party.
- He has done many development activities as a YSRCP Leader for the village.
- In 2002, He laid Mud Roads from the Kurnool district border to the Anantapur border, also laid CC roads in Koulupalli.
- He gave land documents to the formers. He set up Water Pipes from Vankamettapalle village to Koulupalli village. He facilitates drinking water through bores.
- Subba Reddy gave Indiramma houses to 94 poor families.
- He encouraged BC Maddileti from Kaulupalli village to win as Sarpanch.
- He gave 5cent of land to the Panchayath office for free.
- He gave YSR Pensions to the 15 families of Kaulupalli village who have the right to take.
- Subba Reddy always makes him available to the village people and cleared all their problems.