Social Worker, Kadiri, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Bomma Venkataramana is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the Social Worker from Janasena.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Kadiri Which is a District headquarter of Anantapur on 02-05-1987. His Parents were Jayappaswamy & Adilakshmi.
In 2000, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School.
CAREER IN POLITICS
With great zeal and the desire to serve the people, In 2010, Venkataramana joined the Janasena Party which is an Indian Regional political party founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
He has been a Party Activist, working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting.
Venkataramana had a strong desire to serve others since he was a youngster, and this desire led him to become a Social Worker who hoped to bring happiness to others via his work.
He extended his everlasting pure heart and generosity to many poor, needy people.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, concurrently started his professional career by set up his own business of Gold Shop.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Venkataramana provided Food and Clothing to the poor children and Orphans
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes Stationery Items to the SSC Students and food packets to the villagers.
- Venkataramana also took part in the Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Land Mark: Grameena Bank, Opp. Kalyani Jewellers, Mg Road, Village: Kadiri, Mandal: Kadiri, District: Anantapur, Constituency: Kadiri, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 515591
ప్రతి వాళ్ళు గొప్ప సేవలు చేయలేకపోవచ్చు
కానీ చేసిన చిన్నసేవ గొప్పగా ఉంటుంది
Born in Kadiri
at ZP High School