Bomma Ram Mohan Rao
Mandal General Secretary, Kannapuram, Koyyalagudem, West Godavari, Polavaram, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Bomma Ram Mohan Rao is an Indian Politician and Mandal General Secretary of Koyyalagudem in West Godavari District from the Political Pary BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Ram Mohan Rao was born to the couple Mr. Bomma Satya Narayana and Mrs. Suryakantham in the Village of Kannapuram in Koyyalagudem Mandal of West Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1989, Ram Mohan Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kannapuram in West Godavari District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 1998, Ram Mohan Rao began his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of BJP.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the BJP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he was designated with the reputable Position as a Town Secretary for Koyyalagudem from BJP 1998 and expresses a keen interest by performing every activity for the recognition of the respective Party.
As a member of the BJP, Ram Mohan Rao joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). After joining, he completed his initial training camp and moved to the Dwitiya Varsh Sangh Shiksha Varg for physical and ideological training. As part of his role, he conducted RSS camps throughout the village.
Being a part of RSS, Ram Mohan Rao was served as the Executive Member from Mandal to Tanuku District in 2019 to look after the issues of the people.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Zonal Chairman for Kannapuram and three other villages from BJP in 2013 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position.
For his determination, he was promoted as the Regional Chairman from BJP to discharge his duties from 2014 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, Ram Mohan Rao was appointed and served as the Mandal General Secretary of Koyyalagudem in West Godavari District from BJP in 2020 to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY:
On continuing his work as a Member of BJP, Ram Mohan Rao joined the Arya Vaishya Sangam and served as the Village President of Kannapuram for the Sangam to bring a solution to the problems faced by people and to continue his duties and serve them in all the way.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Ram Mohan Rao was appointed as the Vasavi Club President of Kannapuram in West Godavari District in 2012 by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He was promoted by receiving the authority as a Mandal Secretary of Arya Vaishya Sangam by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Ram Mohan was selected as the Treasurer of Ramayalam Temple at Kannapuram in Koyyalagudem by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
In 2016, Ram Mohan Rao was appointed as the District Incharge of Deputy Governor Vasavi Kutumba Suraksha Patakam for West Godavari and has been serving the people with the assigned position to the people by satisfing their necessities of them.
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that he was honored as the District Incharge of Kalvakuntla Chandra Sekhar Gupta Fellowship(KCGF) in 2017 from Vasavi Club for the good of the people without jeopardizing on the faith placed in him.
Ram Mohan Rao’s unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Coordinator for International Program from Vasavi Club in 2019 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, the party offered him the post of District Secretary of Vanamasti Kalyana Ashramam from RSS in 2019 and has been discharging his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Ram Mohan Rao was appointed as District Incharge of Public Real Estate Office(PRO) in 2020 and he has been in the position which was assigned and rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and won the response of the people.
Ram Mohan Rao’s modesty further enhanced his responsibilities by being elected as Mandal Vice President of Arya Vaishya Sangam in 2020 for his services to the People.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
As Rama Mohan Rao served in various positions and serving the people, his wife Bomma Venkata Laxmi was also involved in politics as a Parliament Secretary of Aluru in 2020 and also contested for the ZPTC Position from BJP for West Godavari District but due to minor difference in voting percentage, the position was vacated.
Party and Community Activities:
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and to diminish the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- Members of the Vasavi Club erected a Satyasai Drinking water Well in Kannapuram village and helped to relieve the thirst.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Ram Mohan Rao and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Ram Mohan Rao strenuously criticised and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- As the Ayodhya controversy and disputes centre on the sovereignty of a monument revered by Hindus as the early history of their deity Rama.
- He is on the path of development by providing his share of financial assistance for the renovation and reconstruction of temples.
- Ram Mohan Rao has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Ram Mohan Rao was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organising an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Ram Mohan Rao made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Ram Mohan Rao sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following to the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the corona virus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honoured and given shawls by Ram Mohan Rao as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardising their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజ్పేయి జయంతి
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజ్పేయి (భారత మాజీ ప్రధాని) జయంతి సందర్భంగా చిత్రపటానికి వారు దేశానికి చేసిన సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ శానిటైజర్ ను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
స్థానిక ఎన్నికల సమయంలో బ్యాలెట్ లో తన నామినేషన్ వేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు బొమ్మ రామ్మోహన్ రావు గారికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
భారత దేశ ప్రధానమంత్రి గౌరవనీయులైన నరేంద్ర మోదీ గారి చిత్రపటానికి పాలాభిషేకం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.