Bollepogu Nageswara Rao
Mandal SC-Cell President , Vutukuru, Gampalagudem, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Bollepogu Nageswara Rao is an Indian Politician and Mandal SC-Cell President of Gampalagudem in Krishna District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 24th January 1976, Nageswara Rao was born to the couple Mr. Bollepogu Lingaiah and Mrs. Bollepogu Susheela in the Village of Vutukuru in Gampalagudem Mandal in Krishna District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1991, Nageswara Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Vutukuru, Nizamabad, and in 1993 he completed his Intermediate course from Siripuram Junior College located at Khammam District.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Nageswara Rao began his Professional career by setting up a business of his own in the field of Wood and Furniture as a Sri Chandrodaya Furniture in his locality, and ever since he started he simultaneously handled his family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 1994, Nageswara Rao began his political career by joining the Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) intending to serve people with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As being a part of TDP, Nageswara Rao expresses keen interest and performs every activity by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the Party, In the year 1996, he was offered the respectable post of Village President of Vutukuru from MRPS by discharging his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
In the year 1997, For the work and humility that he is constantly doing all the day for the Party and Seeing himself working loyally for the development of the party, the party assigned to Nageswara Rao the honorable post of Village Vice President of Vutukuru in Gampalagudem Mandal from TDP Party.
During the elections in 2006, Nageswara Rao contested for the Sarpanch Position in Vutukuru Village in Krishna District from TDP but the position has been defeated with a minor difference in the voting Percentage.
Later on, in 2011, He contested for the respectable position of MPTC for Gampalagudem Mandal from TDP but the position was terminated.
Since 2014, Nageswara Rao was been unanimously appointed by the People as the SC Cell Mandal President of Gampalagudem in Krishna District from TDP to tackle the issues raised purely for the benefit of the people, without adversely affecting the party’s trust in him.
During the time period of election in 2014, Nageswara Rao Contested for the 9th Ward Member of Muslim Bazar in Vutukuru but the position has been vacated with the 9 votes of difference with the opposition candidate.
On the continuation of his tenure, During the election poll in 2019, Nageswara Rao was nominated as the ZPTC of Krishna but he withdraw the contested position by keeping in view the party guidelines.
Nageswara Rao has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Nageswara Rao participated in all the programs in Krishna districts under the auspices of Cherukuri Rajeshwara Rao.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Nageswara Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- There were hunger strikes and dharnas held by conveying that the decision of the three capitals was the decision of the Tughlaq. He has been imprisoned several times by the government for imposing illegal charges on him.
- Leaders staged a dharna on the main road to protest against the hike in electricity tariffs.
- Protests, dharnas, hunger strikes, and rallies were defined at the district level as per party directives on anti-people decisions. Mass mobilization, protests and making them a success.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Nageswara Rao has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Nageswara Rao primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Nageswara Rao built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- As a part of environmental protection, Nageswara Rao has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problems.
- The health security for the poor in the village is ensured at the hospital by the NTR Trust.
- He Provided financial assistance to farmers for the poor and grant loans quickly and sanctioned by the government.
- He strives tirelessly for the Inauguration of the chief architect of the Constitution of India Dr. B.R Ambedhkar’s statue in the village and inaugurated with his own money to recall their unanimous services rendered to the nation.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Nageswara Rao sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- Nageswara Rao honoured and presented a shawl to the news reporters, Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lock down.
- The Covid Vaccination Center has been set up at the behest of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to ensure free corona vaccine vaccination.
Bollepogu Nageswara Rao views on the Former Chief Minister of AP
Former Chief Minister NTR established that those of to the BC category may progress politically exclusively through the TDP, and former Chief Minister Chandrababu put this into implication.
Their leadership was reinforced by an exposition of the Chandrababu-led party’s welfare schemes. Nageswara Rao is coordinating efforts with his party members to re-elect Chandrababu Naidu as Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister.
Nageswara Rao stated that the Telugu Desam Party created multiple leaders and provided the society with leading members. Nageswara Rao aim was tasked with the responsibility of standing for the people and providing development and welfare to the needy.
గ్రామానాయికి సర్పంచ్ గ పదవి విరామణ చేస్తున్న చావా నిర్మల మరియు గడుపు రాంబాబు గారికి శాలువాతో సన్మానం చేసి వారి సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం చంద్రన్న కానుక స్కీం తరుపున ప్రజలకు , గోధుమ పిండి, పామాయిల్, బెంగాల్ పప్పు, బెల్లం మరియు నెయ్యి అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
చావా నాగేశ్వర రావు గారు మరణానికి చింతిస్తూ వారియొక్క పవిత్ర ఆత్మకు శాంతి చేకూరాలని శ్రద్ధంజలి ఘటించడం జరిగింది.
తెలుగు దేశం పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు నందమూరి తారక రామారావు గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
ఊటుకూరు గ్రామం ప్రజలు ఎదుర్కుంటున్న సమస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకుంటున్న టీడీపీ నాయకులు.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా ఏర్పాటు చేసిన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న నహేశ్వర రావు గారు.