Bolleddula Kiran Kumar
Mandal General Secretary, Bethapalli, Devanakonda, Kurnool, Alur, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Bolleddula Kiran Kumar is an Indian Politician and Mandal General Secretary of Devanakonda from the Political party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of May 1997, Kiran Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Bolleddula Ravi Kumar and Mrs. Late Bolleddula Mahadevi in the village of Bethapalli in Devanakonda Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2012, Kiran Kumar completed his 7th Standard from the Zilla Parishad High School located at Devanakonda in Kurnool District.
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Kiran Kumar turned into a professional by establishing up a firm of his own in the Mechanical field in his local town, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2020, Kiran Kumar commenced his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of the BJP, Kiran Kumar expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He was promoted by receiving the authority as a Mandal General Secretary of Devanakonda from BJP in 2020 by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign at Dubbaka and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Kiran Kumar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Kiran Kumar is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Kiran Kumar has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- Kiran Kumar was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Kiran Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 76/104-5-4C, Village: Bethapalli, Mandal: Devanakonda, District: Kurnool, Constituency: Alur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 518003.
Mobile: 99086 46833, 83339 17867.
బేతపల్లి గ్రామంలోనీ రోడ్డు సమస్య గురించి కలెక్టర్ గారిని కలసిన బొల్లెద్దుల కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు.
దేవాలయమును విచ్చేసిన భక్తులకు కరోనా వ్యాధి గురించి తెలియజేస్తూ మాస్కులను పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
యువతకు కరోనా వ్యాధి గురించి అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ గ్రామంలో ఉన్న యువతకు మాస్కులను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
పోలీస్ అధికారికి తాను లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో చేసిన సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలుపుతూ మాస్కులను అందజేసిన కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు.
యాచకులకు కరోనా వ్యాధి పైన అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందజేసిన కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు.
వైద్య సిబ్బందికి వారి సేవలకు అభినందిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందజేసిన కిరణ్ కుమార్ గారు.
ప్రయాణికులకు మాస్కులను అందచేస్తూ సామజిక దూరం పాటించమని సూచిస్తూ మాస్కులను పంపిణి చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Bethapalli Village
of Kurnool District
Completed SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Devanakonda
Joined in the BJP
Mandal General Secretary
of Devanakonda, BJP