Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh
TDP Party Activist, Razole, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh is an Indian Politician and TDP Party Activist from Razole, East Godavari. He was born on 29th June 1979 to the couple Sathyanarayana, Lakshmamma and Ramalaxmi in Razole.
In 1994, Veera Venkata Rajesh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Razole. From 1995-to 1997, he completed his Intermediate from Govt Junior College. Later, in 2000, Veera Venkata Rajesh attained his Graduation(Degree) at Govt degree college, Razole.
Veera Venkata Rajesh has been working in Teaching Field since 2012.
Political Career of Veera Venkata Rajesh:
He started his Political Journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 1995.
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party in the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP commits to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Veera Venkata Rajesh became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
Veera Venkata Rajesh contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a Social Worker and Party Worker.
He played a vital role in the Party by participating in every activity such as organizing Party Welfare Programs, Election Campaigns, conducting awareness programs on voting, and telling the importance of youth participation youth.
Veera Venkata Rajesh actively participated in Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku and Save Amaravathi programs.
The residents of Razole in East Godavari elected him to the position of Village Organizing Secretary in recognition of his unwavering commitment and hard work. He duly performs his duties to fulfil his roles and responsibilities.
Veera Venkata Rajesh, who has been in politics for twenty years and has been a staunch supporter of the people, was recognized as a Party Activist of TDP from Razole, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh state.
- Veera Venkata Rajesh even served as Social Activist in Razole. Many welfare activities were implemented during his reign.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He organized the village’s blood camp and medical camp and donated blood to needy people.
- Veera Venkata Rajesh financially assisted the village’s poor people and helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationery things to High School Students and motivated them to score high marks.
- With the intention that no student can illiterate due to lack of money, Rabbani provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Veera Venkata Rajesh’s Contribution to the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very severely. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Veera Venkata Rajesh contributed even during the covid time.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them. He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and contributed financially.
-Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Veera Venkata Rajesh put his effort into serving people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone, and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food and supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
Bio-Data of Veera Venkata Rajesh
Name: Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh
Date of Birth: 29th June 1979
Father: Mr. Sathyanarayana
Mother: Mrs. Lakshmamma
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) from Govt degree college, Razole
Present Designation: TDP Party Activist from Razole, East Godavari district
Permanent Address: H-No: 2-175/2, Village&Mandal&Constituency: Razole, District: East Godavari, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 533242
Contact No: 9490889600, 9100504945
Born in Razole
at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Razole
from Govt Junior College
at Govt degree college, Razole
Village Organizing Secretary
from Razole, East Godavari district
through the TDP
of the TDP from Razole, East Godavari district