Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh
TDP Party Activist, Razole, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh is an Indian Politician and TDP Party Activist from Razole, East Godavari. He was born on 29th June 1979 to the couple Sathyanarayana and Lakshmamma and Ramalaxmi in Razole.
In 1994, Veera Venkata Rajesh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Razole. From 1995-to 1997, he completed his Intermediate from Govt Junior College. Later on, in 2000, Veera Venkata Rajesh attained his Graduation(Degree) at Govt degree college, Razole.
Veera Venkata Rajesh working in Teaching Field since 2012.
Political Career of Veera Venkata Rajesh:
He started his Political Journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 1995.
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party in the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Veera Venkata Rajesh became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
Veera Venkata Rajesh contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a Social Worker and Party Worker.
He played a key role in the Party by taking part in every activity such as organizing Party Welfare Programs, Election Campaigns, conducting awareness programs on voting, and telling the importance of youth participation youth.
Veera Venkata Rajesh actively participated in Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku, and Save Amaravathi programs.
The residents of Razole, in East Godavari, elected him to the position of Village Organizing Secretary in recognition of his unwavering commitment and hard work and he duly performs his duties in order to fulfill his roles and responsibilities.
Veera Venkata Rajesh who has been in politics for twenty years and has been a staunch supporter of the people was recognized as a Party Activist of TDP from Razole, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh state.
- Veera Venkata Rajesh even served as Social Activist in Razole. Many welfare activities have been implemented during his reign.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood to the needy people.
- Veera Venkata Rajesh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money Rabbani provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Bio-Data of Veera Venkata Rajesh
Name: Bolla Veera Venkata Rajesh
Date of Birth: 29th June 1979
Father: Mr. Sathyanarayana
Mother: Mrs. Lakshmamma
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) from Govt degree college, Razole
Present Designation: TDP Party Activist from Razole, East Godavari district
Permanent Address: H-No: 2-175/2, Village&Mandal&Constituency: Razole, District: East Godavari, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 533242
Contact No: 9490889600, 9100504945