Boina Mahesh Mudhiraj
Vice Sarpanch, Machanpally, Nuthankal, Thungathurthi, Suryapet, Telangana, TRS
Boina Mahesh Mudhiraj is the Vice Sarpanch of Machanpally. He was born on 13-11-1992 to Uppalayya and Mangamma in Machanpally. In 2007, He completed his schooling at Prashanthi Vidyanilayam, Dirishanapally. From 2010-2012, he attained Intermediate from Tarakarama junior college, Suryapet.
He worked in Student Joint Action Committee. In 2009, Mahesh entered into Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. In 2019, He elected and serving as Vice Sarpanch of Machanpally. In 2020, He becomes Mandal Youth President of Mudhiraj Community.
He played a key role in the Telangana Movement and took part in Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, Bahiramba Sabha, Rasta Rocos, Bike Rallies, Telangana Dhum Dham, Protest programs.
Mahesh did Dharna when the Martyr of Telangana Srikantha Chary had died. He conducted Health Camps. Mahesh gave 5 pits of land to the Ramalayam Temple.
The Congress party has been in the first lead for 30 years for the first time in Machanpally Mahesh elected from the first ward from the TRS party.
- Mahesh always ready to help the village people in all aspects. He laid CC roads, built Cemetery in the village.
- He gave financial assistance to the village people for funeral programs also provides 25 kgs of rice to their family.
- He solved every problem in the village Panchayath.
- When any issue occurs in the village Mahesh used to go to the Police station and had solved the problem.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people.
- He solved drainage issues
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
- He has participated in Haritha Haram and Swachh Bharath programs and keeps the surroundings clean.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Mahesh made people aware of the dangers of using plastic and completely avoided the use of plastic.
Service Done in the Pandemic Covid-19
- Mahesh provided service to the village people in the Covid-19 period also.
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటుతున్న మహేష్ గారు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రజలు
ఎమ్మెల్యే గాదరి కిశోర్ గారితో మహేష్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు