Boddupalli Naresh(John Peterson)
District Executive Member, Koratikal, Munugode, Nalgonda, Telangana, CPI,
Boddupalli Naresh(John Peterson) is an Indian Politician of CPI and an AISF District Executive Member of Nalgonda in the Indian State of Telangana.
Childhood and Education:
On the 16th of June 1994, Naresh was born to the couple of Mr. Boddupalli Anjaiah and Mrs. Boddupalli Parvathamma resided in the village of Koratikal in Munugode Mandal at Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2010, Naresh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Bakalwada at Miryalaguda and completed his 2-years Course of Intermediate from Ramakrishna Junior College located at Munugode in the year 2012.
He finished his Graduation from Siddhartha Degree College located at Munugode in the year 2015.
A career in Politics:
In the continuation of his Education, Naresh began his political career in the year 2011 through the Communist Party of India (CPI) as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
Naresh, strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people and in the year 2011-2014 he volunteered in the All India Students Federation (AISF).
Given the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2015-2018 the party offered him the post of Mandal Secretary of Munugode from AISF as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
In recognition of his continued service, in 2015-2018, Naresh was appointed in the position of District Secretary of Nalgonda from AISF but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Secretary of Munugode Mandal at Nalgonda District in the year 2018 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Naresh was promoted as the District Executive Member of Nalgonda from AISF in 2018 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Naresh was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e from 2004-2014, Naresh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Janula Samme, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
School & College Developmental Activities:
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student with the assistance of Naresh.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- Naresh mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, and Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Naresh laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- A dharna was held in front of the MRO office about the pending scholarships for the students and also in response to the statement to convert government schools to private schools, Naresh and his team set up a Collector siege, believing that their future would be ruined if many poor students failed to pay school fees.
- He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reimbursement, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities for poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for hostels, and college students.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes are awarded to the winners of the event.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the CPIM parties and works for the party.
- Naresh responded that it was their responsibility to stand by the poor and the downtrodden to look after their issues all the time.
- Naresh demanded immediate cancellation of the job calendar released by the YS Jagan government with fewer posts as 1.84 lakh jobs were vacant in almost all the departments and replaced by the unemployed.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Naresh started a fight for brook and Flyover in Koritical Village.
- Due to the critical bridge issues, Naresh along with the party leaders organized a By-cycle rally.
- On the occasion of the Naresh family’s birthdays and death anniversaries, he gives food to the elderly and orphan children and mineral water to the villagers. He has also carried out many other community service projects in the village, including giving food to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to villagers.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for the village.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People. As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s lives. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive. Dasharatha was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- He provided PPT kits for the doctors who have served a lot during the pandemic. He provided all kinds of facilities to Corona Victims.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program Dasharatha has been conducted.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Dasharatha continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
H.No: 3-89, Village: Koratikal, Mandal: Munugode, District: Nalgonda, Constituency: Munugode, State: Telangana, Pincode: 508244.
Mobile No: 8886451436.
Biodata of Mr.Boddupalli Naresh(John Peterson)
Name: Boddupalli Naresh(John Peterson)
Father: Mr. Boddupalli Anjaiah
Mother: Mrs. Boddupalli Parvathamma
Education Qualification: Graduation
Political Party: CPI
Present Designation: District Executive Member
Permanent Address: Koratikal, Munugode, Nalgonda, Telangana
Contact No: 8886451436.
“Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want to do because he wants to do it.”
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
నరేష్ గారు AISF నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
నల్గొండ జిల్లా 22వ మహాసభలు భారత కమ్యూనిటీ పార్టీ సమావేశం లో నరేష్ గారు మరియు AISF నాయకులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
భారత కమ్యూనిస్టు పార్టీ CPI సూర్యాపేట జిల్లా 3వ మహాసభ సమావేశం లో పాల్గొన AISF నాయకులు.
On the Occasion of Meeting
Born in Koratikal
Munugode, Nalgonda, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School located at Bakalwada at Miryalguda
Joined in CPI
Joined in AISF
From Ramakrishna Junior College at Munugode
From Siddartha Degree College at Munugode
AISF Mandal Secretary
of Munugode of CPI
AISF District Secretary
of Nalgonda of CPI
AISF District Executive Member
of Nalgonda of CPI