Boddu Srinivasulu Reddy
Unanimous Sarpanch, YSRCP, Kowlupalli, Peapully, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
Srinivasulu Reddy is the Unanimous Sarpanch of Kowlupalli Village from the YSRCP. He was born on 21-03-1975 to Kondareddy & Ramalingamma in Kowlupalli Village of Peapully Mandal of Kurnool District. In 1986, He studied up to 7th class from MPD School at Burugula. In 1989, He studied SSC Standard from ZP High School at Racherla. Basically, he hails from Agricultural Family. He has been farming for 10 years.
Srinivasulu Reddy started his political career with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and was the Active Leader of Kowlupalli Village. He is available to farmers to the public. In 2001, Srinivisulu Reddy was contested as a Sarpanch of Kowlupalli Village from the TDP and lost the Post.
He used to solve the problems of the villagers. Srinivasu Reddy is a leading activist and main follower of J.C Divakar Reddy.
He was provided employment to the people. He was providing employment to the people.
He worked as a civil contractor and as a BM in Penna Cement Company.
He built a bus stand at the end of Kowlupalli village with the support of the TDP government.
He paved the Maremma Gudi Sand road from Kowlupalli village.
In 2012, Srinivasulu joined the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party) under Buggana Rajendranath Reddy and was an active member. He participated in Padayatra along with the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Srinivas spoke with Penna Cement ownership and provided Job to the G. Ishwar Reddy, A. Rama Bhopal Reddy, and K. Pattuki Ramireddy.
Srinivasulu Provided the unemployed a job working under a contractor.
He played a key role in the victory of MLA candidate Bugna Rajendranath Reddy and Buggana Rajendranath Reddy won the MLA of YSRCP.
Srinivasulu is available to the people of Kowlupalli village.
Srinivasulu Provided Pass Books to 10 farmers’ families and Crop Loans to 15 farmers’ families who are eligible. Srinivas developed the YSRCP Programs.
After the YSRCP Came to power, the Boddu Srinivasulu was provided 10 families the YSR Asara Scheme, Illa Pattalu(Housing Scheme) to 5 families, and ration cards to 20 families.
Srinivas installed new motors and pump motors for drinking water in Kowlupalli village and some repairs were carried out. Again Srinivas spoke with Penna Cement ownership and provided Job to Vishnu Vardhan Reddy and K. Damendar Reddy. Srinivasulu in Kowlupalli Village farmers, people should all be happy. Srinivasulu is always available to the Village People.
Srinivasulu’s wife Umadevi selected Unanimously Sarpanch of Kowlupalli Village from the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party).
- He distributed essential things to the Tribal people in their area.
- Srinivasulu distributed meals to the Roadside people during the COVID-19 and conducted Free Mediacal camps in his Area.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Srinivasulu was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time.
- Srinivasulu provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- He distributed Food, Vegetables, Fruits to the Poor people & Migrates.
- Srinivasulu Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- He has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
శ్రీనివాసులు రెడ్డి గారిని సన్మానించిన సందర్భంలో
సర్పంచ్ గా ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేస్తున్న శ్రీనివాసులు-ఉమాదేవి గారు
New Year wishes
ఎమ్మెల్యే బుగ్గన రాజేంద్రనాథ్ రెడ్డి గారితో
పాస్ బుక్ లు పంపిణీ
ఇళ్ల పట్టాల పాస్ బుక్ లు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న శ్రీనివాసులు రెడ్డి గారు