Boddepally Santhosh Kumar
Vice President of Child Rights Protection Forum, Gajuwaka , Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Boddepally Santhosh Kumar is the Vice President of the Child Rights Protection Forum. He was born on 26-06-1991 to Jogarao and Annapurnamma in Gajuwaka. He studied SSC standard at ZP high school in 2007 and completed Intermediate from Mangalagiri Andalamma Vidyapit college. From 2009-2012, he completed his Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering at Govt Polytechnic college, Kancherapalem, Visakhapatnam.
In 2009, Santhosh Kumar started his political journey with the Lok Satta party. He was selected as Ukku Udhyoga Sangham President in 2010. Santhosh conducted Dharna for jobs to Engineering Employees in Companies and he successfully got the result. From 2012-2015, he worked as a Metallurgist at Jarkhand Girid. He has done many activities for college students. Conducted Dharna for Buses for college students, fought for Bus passes, Fee Reimbursement, for Accommodation.
In 2014, Santhosh joined the Janasena party, attended party meetings. He supports BJP and TDP parties as the Janasena party is supported. Participated in Election Campaigns for the Janasena party, He was the Main Leader in Janasena party. Santhosh is a Big fan of Power start Pawan Kalyan and Megastar Chiranjeevi. He participated in Assembly elections, also participated in MP elections from the BJP party, sponsored 6000 memberships to the BJP. In 2015, he selected as 62nd Ward President from the BJP party. In 2017, he resigned to the Ward President position for the Janasena party.
In 2019, Santhosh joined the Child Rights Protection Forum and serving as Vice President of Child Rights Protection Forum. He visits all Anganwadi Schools in the district, fought for protein food in Anganwadi Schools. Organized awareness camps on why children have to go to Anganwadi Schools.
- Santhosh is a Social Activist. He gave financial assistance to School students, conducted a Seminar to SSC students on Don’t fear about exams.
- Conducted Awareness programs on Stop Child marriages, Polio awareness camps, awareness camps on National Girl Child Day. He held dharna and candlelight rallies against the injustices being done to girls.
- He plants trees, ensures pensions for old age people, widows, handicapped people.
- Provided Chalivendram in the Summer season.
- He fought a lot for migrant people, also did Dharna for North Andhra migrant people.
- He provided Rice, Vegetables, Masks, Sanitizers to village people during the COVID-19 lockdown period. Awareness camps were organized to take precautions to prevent COVID-19. Supported migrants and helped them in the lockdown period.