12th Ward Municipal Councillor, Narsipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Boddapati Subbalakshmi is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. She is serving as 12th Ward Municipal Councillor from YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
She was born and bought up in Gogulapudi on 04-08-1967. His parents were Nookaraju & Somalamma. In 1985, She received her Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2011, She was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
She was a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
Her unwavering commitment and true effort gained her the position of Municipal Councillor of 12th ward and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people since 2014.
From the start of her career till now, she has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions she has been appointed.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- She organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and financially assisted the poor people in the village by helping them in all possible ways.
- She distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in the village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, She will be at the forefront of the problem. Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- She accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- During Elections, She actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in her locality and played an active role, and raised her voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- She came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- She worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. She is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ఉమ్మడి ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు దివంగత నేత డాక్టర్, వైయస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి వర్ధంతి సంధర్భంగ వై ఎస్ ఆర్ విగ్రహానికి పూల మాల వేసి నివాలు అర్పించడం జరిగింది
ఆశా వర్కర్లు, సుబ్బలక్ష్మి గారు కరోనా సమయంలో గర్భిణీ స్త్రీలకు పౌష్ఠిక ఆహారాన్ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామా నివాసులకు నిత్యావసర వస్తువులను, కూరగాయలను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో సుబ్బలక్ష్మి గారు చేసిన సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా వారికీ శాలువాతో సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది..
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హోంలు మరియు విపత్తు నిర్వహణ మంత్రివర్యులు సుచరిత గారికి పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందజేసి ఆహ్వానించడం జరిగింది..