Boda Sandeep Goud
Mandal Vice President, Varigutham, Kulcharam Mandal, Medak District, Narsapur, Telangana, BJP
Boda Sandeep Goud is an Indian Politician of BJP and Mandal Vice President of Kulcharam in Medak District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life of Education:
On 11th Febuaury 1995, Sandeep Goud was born to the Couple of Mr. Boda Anjaneyulu and Mrs: Sakubhai resided in the village of Varigutham, Kulcharam Mandal, Medak District.
In the year 2011, Boda Sandeep Goud acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Narsanpally, and completed his 2 couse of Intermediate from Sadana Junior College located at Medak in the year 2013.
He finished his graduation from Government Degree College located at Medak in 2016.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Boda Sandeep goud started his carrer by doing his own Business, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneouslyhandling his family responsibilities.
Early Life In Politics:
Sandeep Goud was appointed as Student Union of ABVP Member and RSS Member from TRS in the year 2009.
In the year 2014, Boda Sandeep goud joined to the political party to Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP), Sandeep Goud turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Sandeep Goud takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing out his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the BJYM Mandal General Secretary of Kulcharam from BJP in 2014 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Vice President of Kulcharam in 2014, and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- The party leaders held a dharna from Sangareddy to Medak about Roads issues.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and to diminish the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Sandeep Goud and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Sandeep Goud distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Sandeep Goud sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.