Bobbilli Babu Jagajeevan Rao
SC Cell Mandal Coordinator, Pottipadu, Unguturu, Gannavaram, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bobbilli Babu Jagajeevan Rao mostly known as Bobbili Jagan is the SC Cell Mandal Coordinator of Unguturu from the YSRCP and Village Convenor of Pottipadu.
Born and Education:
He was born on 28-07-1989 in Pottipadu village. His parents were Devasahai and Ratnabhaiamma. In 2005, Jagajeevan Rao studied SSC at ZP high school located at Atmakur.
In 2003, Jagajeevan Rao entered into active politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. But he no longer served in the Congress party. Jagajeevan Rao joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2009 and was elected as Youth Convenor of Pottipadu village.
In 2012, Jagajeevan Rao was elected as Village Youth Convenor of Pottipadu. He joined the Madhiga Reservation Porata Samiti or MRPS is a not-for-profit organization formed to demand the categorization of the SC reservation quota in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states of India to ensure equitable distribution of state allocations for all the constituent Dalit castes, including the Madhiga. It was formed under the leadership of Manda Krishna Madhiga and Dandu Veeraiah Madhiga in 1994 and is currently headed by Manda Krishna Madhiga.
Jagajeevan Rao becomes Gannavaram Constituency President from Madhiga Student Federation(MSF) and served from 2015-2016. He is a dedicated follower of Elamanda and Venkatesh Rao, Dudda Ram. Vallabhaneni Vamshi Mohan, Yarlagadda Venkat Rao, and Jutta Ramchandhar Rao will always support Jagajeevan’s political career.
Jagajeevan Rao has participated in all YSRCP programs. He has participated in Y.S Rajashekar Reddy’s Padayatra and walked from Ichapuram to Unguturu. He took part in the YSR Padayatra since his teenage. He did Hunger Strikes, Rasta Rokos, Bike Rallies, Protest Programs during Samaikyandhra Movement. Conducted Election Campaigns while general elections. He took part in the programs “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR”, “Intintiki Navaratnalu”.
His efforts, perseverance, and dedication led to his election as the Village Convener of Pottipada from the YSRCP in 2017.
During Jagan’s Padayatra, Jagajeevan Rao organized a prayer “Sarvamatha” in temples, masjids, and churches for the success of the Padayatra. He walked total Nujividu, Gannavaram, Gudiwada constituencies for 4-5 days around 7o kilometers.
Babu took some leaders as his inspiration at each level in his political career and moves forward. He followed Jagan Yuvasena Convenor Bobbai Elamanda Rao in YS. Rajashekar Reddy’s ruling. He followed MLA Mudragani Venkateshwara Rao when he was in the Congress party. Jagajeevan Rao followed Mogaprada Apparao, Jutta Ram Chandar Rao, Yellagadda Venkateshwara Rao when he was in the YSRCP.
In 2020, Yarlagadda Venkateshwar Rao was announced officially as the Jagajeevan Rao appointed as SC Cell Mandal Coordinator of Unguturu from the YSRCP, and he currently serving in the positions by fulfilling people’s desires.
- YSR Congress Party constituency coordinator Yarlagadda Venkat Rao responded to the drinking water problem faced by villagers in Unguturu zone Pottipada village. Village Deputy Sarpanch Goodavapalli Venkateswara Rao, YSRCP leaders, Bobbilli Jagajeevan Rao brought the issue of water in the village to the attention and Yarlagadda Venkat Rao. He immediately responded by sending tankers with two tractors from Gannavaram to the village to solve the drinking water problem of the people.
- Jagajeevan Rao along with party activists has been celebrating Y.S Rajashekar Reddy’s birth and death anniversaries and distributed food through Care and Share service.
- Gannavaram constituency coordinator Yarlagadda Venkat Rao said everyone should live in unity irrespective of caste. Venkat Rao handed over 10,116 donations from the Yarlagadda Trust for the construction of a church in Unguturu Zone Pottipada at the local party office. YSRCP leaders, Bobbili Jagajeevan Rao, and others participated in the program.
- Shaik Pedda Baji died recently in Pottipadu village. The family was visited by YSRCP leaders, Unguturu Mandal in-charge Shankar Reddy, and provided financial assistance of Rs 5,000 with the help of Gannavaram constituency in-charge Yarlagadda Venkata Rao.
-Jagajeevan Rao has done many welfare activities for the village people. He cleared drainage problems, water problems and set up a water tank in the village.
-He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath. Jagajeevan Rao protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
-Jagajeevan Rao is an active participant in programs such as “Prabha”, which collects donations for churches, masjid’s, and temples.
-He organized the blood donation camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
-Jagajeevan Rao financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
-He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
-Distributed Books, pads, and Stationery things the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
-He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
-Conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
-He always stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
Service During Covid First Wave:
- Jagajeevan Rao provided his service during pandemics also. He distributed covid kits to the village and poor people.
- Provided food, masks, sanitizers to the poor and gave precautions.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Jagajeevan Rao distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Service During Covid Second Wave:
- Jagajeevan Rao served during the second wave also. He provided a packet of rice, pulihora, water packets, Masks, Sanitizers in the lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
- He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19. Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- He says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
- Jagajeevan Rao would bring oxygen cylinders to the areas where Kovid victims were being treated.
ప్రజా సంక్షేమం మా విధానం!
జగనిజం మా నినాదం!!
Minister for Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs కొడలి నాని గారితో జగన్ గారు
గన్నవరం నియోజకవర్గం కోఆర్డినేటర్ యర్లగడ్డ వెంకట రావు గారిని కలిసిన ఎస్సీ సెల్ మండల్ కోఆర్డినేటర్ మన జగజీవన్ గారు
పొట్టిపాడు గ్రామంలో షేక్ పెద్ధ బాజీ గారు ఇటీవల మరణించారు. ఆ కుటుంబాన్ని వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు ఉంగుటూరు మండల ఇంఛార్జ్ వింతా శంకర్రెడ్డి గారు పరమర్శించి, గన్నవరం నియోజవర్గ ఇంఛార్జ్ యార్లగడ్డ వెంకట్రావు గారి సహాయంతో 5000 రూపాయలు ఆర్ధిక సాయం అందించారు.
వై. ఎస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులర్పించిన YSRCP లీడర్ జగజీవన్ గారు
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి నవరత్నాలు పథకం గురించి ప్రజలకు అవగాహనా కల్పిస్తున్న మన జగజీవన్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు
పొట్టిపాడు గ్రామంలో ఏలూరు కోటయ్య గారు ఇటీవల మరణించారు. ఆ కుటుంబాన్ని వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు, ఉంగుటూరు మండల ఇంఛార్జ్ వింతా శంకర్రెడ్డి గారు పరమర్శించి గన్నవరం నియోజవర్గ ఇంఛార్జ్ యార్లగడ్డ వెంకట్రావు గారి సహాయంతో 5000 రూపాయలు ఆర్ధిక సాయం అందించారు.