Bobbili Narender Reddy
BJYM Mandal Secretary, Maddur, Narayanpet, Kodangal, Telangana
Bobbili Narender Reddy is an Indian Politician and current BJYM Mandal Secretary from Maddur Mandal in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
He was born to a couple Mr. Bobbili Venkat Reddy & Mrs.Mangamma on 03rd-September-1997 and grown up in the Boneed Village of Maddur Mandal in the district of Narayanpet from the Indian States of Telangana.
In the year 2010, he studied his Secondary Board of education from ZP High School resided at Boneed. Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Boneed and completed it in the year 2013.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has had a long-standing interest in politics and entered politics intending to provide public service and reach out to the most vulnerable members of society. In the Period 2010, he has been elected as a School President from Boneed Village.
During his stint as an undergraduate, he has been determined to serve the people. In the year 2012, Narender started his career by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is registered in the form of a student organization.
From the time period between 2011-2012, He performed beyond his abilities as an ABVP Member since the day he joined the ABVP for its development and put in a lot.
For his constant dedication and determination, he was appointed in the designation as Village President and worked hard for the welfare of the people in between yearS 2012.
His determination and sincerity towards the work, in the year same year he was appointed in meritable position as Mandal ABVP Vice President from Maddur and actively participated in every activity in between the years 2012-13.
From the time period between 2013-2017, he performed beyond his abilities as an ABVP Mandal President from Maddur since the day he joined the ABVP for its development and put in a lot.
After governing the people through difficult times in the respective party, in 2017 his position has been relocated to ABVP District Convenor and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of ABVP, Narender expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party till 2018.
During his tenure in ABVP, Narender was influenced by many political leaders, and in 2019 he had debuted into Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a BJP party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate service to society through the designation he has been appointed to.
Despite growing politically and working hard for the welfare of the people in the positions assigned to him, In the following year i.e. in 2019, Narender has been appointed in the admirable position as a Village President to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service till 2020.
Recognizing the work that Narender was doing for the People, he was elected as the Mandal Vice President to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way from the period 2020.
From the beginning of his political career, he has worked relentlessly for the people’s welfare, continually striving for the party’s and society’s prosperity and offering desperate service to society.
With his determination and sincerity towards the work, in the year 202,1, he was appointed in a meritable position as Mandal Secretary from Maddur in Telangana and actively participated in every activity.
From the moment he was given the position till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
He led a Telangana Movement during his moment with ABVP-
- Narender actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- During Telangana Movement, Narender played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
- As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Narender has been organized a Maha Padayatra along with ABVP Members and started his district-wise Padayatra from Narayanpet and continued to Osmania University.
- Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
During Telangana Movement-
- He organized many social Programs in Narayanpet and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
- He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
Narender has urged that the issues that have been presented be addressed-
- Narender, a member of the BJYM party, staged a dharna to demand that the unemployed be given jobs.
- He fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of government. By accepting the work assigned by the higher authorities he fought for the farmers that the government should provide a discounted price to every farmer.
- Despite fighting the government to make the hamlet a Mandal, he met an MLA three to four times in the Mahabubnagar office.
- He recently met with the National Vice President of Bharatiya Janata Party Dharmavarapu Kottam Aruna and Krishna to urge that the hamlet be certified as a Mandal.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party:
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Narender actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Narender has been fought with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He assists the poor by contributing Meals, Fruits, and Bedsheets. Narender is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Narender has been set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Narender stepped forward to help them by providing necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Narender conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the
- party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home and contributed Umbrella,s in Boneed Village of Telangana State.
- At the hospital, Narender also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
Village: Boneed, Mandal: Maddur, District: Narayanpet, Assembly: Kodangal, State: Telangana
Leadership Is Difficult To Define, And Excellent Leadership Is Much More Difficult To Define.
Narender is With Well Known BJP Leaders
Context of Meeting
Bobbili Narender is an Honor to meet a Nizamabad MP Aravind Dharmapuri in Party Meeting.
Born in Boneed
From ZP High School, Boneed
From Government Junior College, Maddur
Joined in the ABVP
From Boneed, ABVP
Mandal Vice President
From Maddur, ABVP
From Maddur, ABVP
From Narayanpet, ABVP
Joined in the BJP
From BJP, Boneed
Mandal Vice President
From BJP, Maddur
From BJP, Maddur