Village Leader, Ubalanka, Ravulapalem, East Godavari, Kothapeta, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
BJP Srinu is an Indian Politician of BJP and Village Leader of Ubalanka Village, Ravulapalem Mandal, East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 06th February 1982, BJP Srinu was born to the couple of Mr: Kovvuri Venkata Krishna Reddy and Mrs: Kovvuri Manikyam in the Ubalanka Village, East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
BJP Srinu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Ubalanka in the year 1998.
BJP Srinu his Professional Career and started working in a Business, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2013, BJP Srinu joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
BJP Srinu takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal Vice President at Ravulapalem from BJP in2013 to 2019 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was elected as Village Leader in the village of Ubalanka, East Godavari District in the year 2019.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- As a result, BJP Srinu and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. BJP Srinu distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- BJP Srinu sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 1-233, Landmark: Near High School, Village: Ubalanka, Mandal: Ravulapalem, District: East Godavari, Constituency: Kothapeta, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 533237.
Mobile No: 9705505246.
Born in Ubalanka
Ravulapalem, East Godavari, Kothapeta
Zilla Parishad High School, Ubalanka
Join in BJP
Mandal Vice President