BJP Govind Ganesh
BJP Village Youth Leader, Kondapeta,Chennur,YSR Kadapa,Kamalapuram,Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Govind Ganesh is an Indian Politician and current BJP Village Youth Leader from Kondapeta of YSR Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rd of August 1993, Govind Ganesh was born to the couple Mr. Venkata Subbaiah and Mrs. Venkata Subbamma and resided at the Village of Kondapeta at YSR Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2012, Govind Ganesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from RR English Medium High School located at Chennur, Kadapa, and completed his Intermediate course from SVR Junior College placed at Saipet in 2014.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Arts Degree College situated at Chennur of Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2009, Govind Ganesh joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity in the year 2012, earned him the President of the Vikalangula Student Federation to expand his services to the Zonal Level.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Govind Ganesh has been appointed as the District Spokesperson of YSR Kadapa from Andhra Pradesh Vikalangula Hakkula Porata Samithi (APVHPS) in 2015 and performed very hard for the well-being of the people.
Govind Ganesh to his interest in social welfare joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) as a party Activist in 2019. As a Party Activist, he executed his tasks effectively and adhered to the party’s policies and guidelines and he provided care about the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2019, led to his promotion to the Village Youth Leader of Kondapeta by BJP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
- Govind Ganesh went on a three-day hunger strike in response to the decision to partition Andhra Pradesh.
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the party.
- He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- Govind Ganesh Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Govind Ganesh was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with life necessities and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Govind Ganesh sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lock down by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The COVID Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.