Ex-constituency Incharge, Nellipaka, Bhadradri Kothagudem, TJC
Bitra Saibaba is an Indian Politician of TJS Ex-constituency InchargeS of Pinapaka, Bhadradri Kothagudem District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of May 1980, Bitra Saibaba was born to Mr & Mrs. Sankaram in the village of Nellipaka, Nellipaka Mandal of Bhadradri Kothagudem District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1997, Bitra Saibaba acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nellipaka and completed his Intermediate course from Government junior college in the year 2001 at Bhadrachalam Telangana.
He completed his Graduation B.sc from Government Degree college in the year 2005 at Bhadrachalam Telangana and finished his Post Graduation B.A in the year of 2015.
After the accomplishment of his education, Bitra Saibaba turned into a professional as an ITC Paper Board, and ever since he started, he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
Before the accomplishment of his education, Bitra Saibaba joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the year 2014 founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2014 the party offered him the post of TRS Mandal Leader from Aswapuram as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
In the year 2017, Bitra Saibaba switched to the political party from TRS to Telangana Jana Samithi(TJS) which was founded by Telangana activist M. Kodandaram, the chairman of all-party Telangana Joint Action Committee (T-JAC).
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was designated as the Mandal President of Burgampahad in 2017 to comprehensively make an expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people until date.
He was appointed as a Constituency Incharge of Pinapaka in the year 2019.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Bitra Saibaba his wife Sirisha participated in ZPTC of Aswapuram but lost.
- Sai baba won 1st prize in ITC Company Confederation of Indian Industry by in the hands of KTR.
- Sai baba worked tirelessly for Profession Kodandaram M.L.C election victory.
- Sai Baba Protests and demonstrations led by JAC chairman and also he experience prison life.
- Saibaba fought fiercely over government-occupied lands without the consent of the people and handed over the lands to the people.
- Saibaba strengthened his support by offering a set sum for the well-being of destitute people who have been severely affected by the assassination of their families.
- Ration kits were distributed to those who were suffering severely due to the epidemic.
- Saibaba mainly focused on College issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has taken up the responsibility to protect child rights and especially ensure that no child is subjected to the drudgery of work and exploitation.
Saibaba fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He fought for the issues and circumstances related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Saibaba stepped forward to assist the needy who had been affected by the lockdown and distributed vegetables and essential items to poor people, villagers, needy individuals, and Municipality workers while adhering to the precautions.
- Under the auspices of Telangana Jana Samithi, face shields were distributed to the Hamalis by saying that wearing masks at a physical distance could prevent the spread of the corona.
- Saibaba moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Krishna stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- Isolation kits were distributed free of cost to those infected with the coronavirus.