TDP Party Activist, Havaligi, Vidapanakal, Uravakonda, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Bhuma Obulesh is the TDP Party Activist from Havaligi, Vidapanakal Mandal. He was a Senior Leader who had a huge political career and reputation among the people.
Born and Education:
He was born on 1st-February-1972 to the couple Linganna and Chennamma in Havaligi village.
He completed his schooling at ZP high school located at Havaligi.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. Apart from his Political Career he also led a successful life as a Businessman. He ran Seeds Business in Micro Company from 2004-to 2012.
In 1994, Obulesh started his Political Journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) and took party responsibilities. He was worked as an Active Member of the party by taking part in Party Activities such as election campaigns, party welfare programs, dharnas, rastarokos, etc. He took part in Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku, Save Amaravathi programs. Obulesh along with TDP leaders went on a Dharna in Guntur, Mahanadu for the Capital.
About the Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Obulesh became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
As soon as he came into the party, he worked hard for the betterment of the party, fulfilling his responsibilities, looking after the people as being an activist. He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment.
He was selected and served as Mandal Convenor of Vidapanakal in 2004. The residents of Havaligi chose Obulesh as Village Convenor in recognition of his constant effort, pure dedication.
Due to his active involvement, unvailing hard work he was recognized as a Party Activist of the TDP.
Social Service being a Responsible Leader:
- Obulesh showed a special interest in Social Service for the welfare of the People.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Ramarao Naidu has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- With the intention of ensuring that no student becomes illiterate due to lack of money, Obulesh provided financial assistance to students to study. Provided basic necessities such as school bags, stationary things for them.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Obulesh handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
Obulesh’s effort during the Covid Crisis:
-Obulesh rendered his service to the Havaligi people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Obulesh put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
నేను ఈ స్థాయికి రావడానికి కృషి చేసిన నా ప్రజలకు, ఎంతగానో సహకరించిన అధికారులకు ఎప్పుడు
కృతజ్ఞతుడై ఉంటాను. ప్రజా సంక్షేమం కోసం పాటుపడుతూనే ఉంటా!!
Bio-Data of Obulesh
Name : Bhuma Obulesh
Date of Birth : 1st-February-1972
Father : Mr. Linganna
Mother : Mrs. Chennamma
Qualification : Completed SSC
Professional : Social Worker
Present Designation : TDP Party Activist, Mandal Convenor
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Permanent Address : HNo:4-82
Village: Havaligi Mandal: Vidapanakal, District: Anantapur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code:515812
Contact Numbers : 8498919790, 8179580080
టీడీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులతో ఓబులేష్ గారు
Born in Havaligi
through the TDP