Bhukya Govind Nayak
State Secretary of YSRCP, Chintakunta, Sirpur T, Adilabad, Telangana.
Govind Nayak is the State Secretary of Telangana from the YSRCP. He was the 07-05-1986 to Godhu Bhai & Dekaji in Chintakunta Village of Sirpur T Mandal Old Adilabad District.
He has completed his SSC Standard in 2003 from Govt AHS at Mogad dhagad. In 2005, He has studied his Intermediate from T.T.W.R.J.C at Laltekdi. He attained his Graduation in 2008 from V.V.D.C college at Manchireal.
From 2009-2011, He completed his Post Graduation MBA from Aurora Management Resource affiliated with Osmania University at Hyderabad. He was doing Business (Real Estate).
Govind Nayak Met with YSR and Become a Fan of YSR. He started his political journey with the YSRCP(Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party) when was the Party Established Year 2011. He was the Active Member of YSRCP. Govind Nayak selected as a State Leader of YSRCP from Telangana.
Nayak was the Member of Parliament Convenor of YSRCP. Govind Nayak appointed as a Parliament in Incharge of Adilabad from the YSRCP. In 2018, Govind Nayak Appointed as a State Secretary of Telangana from the YSRCP.
Govind Participated in Raithu Barosa Yatra in Adilabad.
Nayak distributed Essential things like Rice, vegetables to the needy people in his Village and Financial Help to the Poor People.
Nayak provided Pensions to the Oldage, widows, Handicapped people. He supported the Roadside people and financial help to the Migrates.
Govind Conducted Collection of signatures Program from YSRCP.
He Fought for the Unemployment people to the Government of Telangana.
Govind Conducted Rallys, Dharnas, Diskhaas for Jobs.
Nayak distributed bookplates to the School Students.
He established the YS Rajashekar Reddy Stute in Khanpur.
In 2020 Nov, Nayak conducted a 20-day Padayatra to become the YSR kingdom in Telangana in the coming days.
Nayak Fought for Party of YSRCP in Telangana.
- He helped financially to the Migrates peoples. He distributed Rice bags to the dead people Families
- He distributed Rice bags to the Orphan home.
- Nayak distributed Sports Kits to the School Students in his Village and was Created an awareness program about Exams.
- Govind conducted a Personality development Program and Financial help in his Area.
- He Participated in Swachh Bharat Program and Tree Plantation
- Nayak distributed bedsheets, fruits, to the Oldage People and conducted the Blood Donations Camps.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his area, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Nayak distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his town.
- He provided free tuition and education to poor students. He provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- Nayak has been given pensions to the people. He provided Education and Tutions for Poor People with his own Money.
- Nayak Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the Area. Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the Area.
- Nayak Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- He has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance. The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.