Mandal Social Media President, Nalgonda, BRS, Telangana
Bheemanapalli Nagesh is the Mandal Social Media President of Nalgonda from the BRS Party. He was born on 10-06-1987 to Mr & Mrs. Bheemanapalli Muttayya in M.domalapally village of Nalgonda Mandal, Telangana. Nagesh completed his SSC Standard in 2002.
Nagesh started his political journey in the year 2007, by entering into the Communist Party of India (Marxist) as an Active Member. In 2013, Nagesh joined in Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS ) Party. From 2014-2020, Nagesh worked as a Booth convenor for BRS Party.
In the year 2020, Nagesh elected as a Mandal Youth President of Nalgonda from the BRS Party.
Due to his dedication and commitment to the people, Nagesh was appointed as the Mandal Social Media President of Nalgonda from BRS in 2023. He has been unceasingly representing the people, considering their welfare, and receiving widespread public appreciation.
- Nagesh is a Social Activist. He participated in many programs like Haritha Haram, Palle Pragathi. Nagesh performed many social activities for the village.
- Face-to-face events were also held at the TRS party. He conducted and actively participated in every Mandal Party Meetings.
- During Telangana Movement, Nagesh played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State.
- He financially assisted the poor people in his village and helped the needy people by fulfilling basic essential needs to them.
- Nagesh distributed Blankets, Rugs, and food to Orphan children and homeless people.
- He distributed Wet and Dry Bins to the households and also created awareness on the usage of wet and dry bins.
- Nagesh distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people and also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures.
- The village was completely sprayed with Sodium hypochlorite Solution.
21సెప్టెంబర్ 2021 న నల్గొండ మండల సోషల్ మీడియా అధ్యక్షులు గా నియామకం కావడం జరిగింది.