Bhaskarla Gangadhar Rao
BJYM District General Secretary, Mancherial, Telangana, BJP.
Bhaskarla Gangadhar Rao is an Indeed Indian Politician of BJP and BJYM District General Secretary of Mancherial in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION :
On the 29th of August 1991, Gangadhar Rao was born to the Couple Mr. Bhaskarla Rajeshwar Rao and Mrs. Bhaskarla Laxmi and resided in the Mancherial in the Indian District of Telangana.
In the year 2008, He obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Trinity High School located at Mancherial and completed his Intermediate course from Narayana Junior College placed at Hasthinapuram, Hyderabad in 2010.
Gangadhar Rao attained his Graduation of Degree in 2013 from Mukharam Agarwal Memorial Mancherial Vidhyanikethan (MVN) Degree & PG College at Mancherial, Telangana, and finished his Post Graduation of MA in Political Science from Kakatiya University at Warangal in 2015.
He extended his education by pursuing a Ph.D. at the Hyderabad Central University of Hyderabad in Telangana.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2009, Gangadhar Rao entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Akhila Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and serving as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Town Secretary of Mancherial from ABVP in 2010 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
On the one hand, he is continuing his education and on the other, he is desperately fulfilling his responsibilities as the District Co-Convener of Mancherial in 2011 from ABVP.
In 2012, Gangadhar Rao served as the State Executive Member of Telangana from the ABVP to resolve the issues raised in the society.
He stood by the students and gave courage to the students by solving every problem. His modesty further enhanced his responsibilities by being elected as State Joint Secretary of Telangana in 2014 for his services to the People.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2015, he was appointed as the Event Minister of Malkajgiri by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He holds several positions in ABVP during the student phase and shows his solutions to every problem faced by the students by providing his support. In the year 2020, Gangadhar Rao switched to through the Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) is the youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Gangadhar Rao takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
In addition to his primary authority, in 2020, he was appointed as the BJYM District General Secretary of Mancherial by the BJP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Gangadhar Rao and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Gangadhar Rao strenuously criticized and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- As the Ayodhya controversy and disputes center on the sovereignty of a monument revered by Hindus as the early history of their deity Rama.
- The retaining wall was renovated using Rs 18 lakh from the party’s fund to safeguard the temple properties that had been unlawfully looted.
- He is on the path of development by providing his share of financial assistance for the renovation and reconstruction of temples.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Gangadhar Rao sneaked towards assisting people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio-Data of Mr. Bhaskarla Gangadhar Rao
Name: Bhaskarla Gangadhar Rao
DOB: 29th of August 1991
Present Designation: BJYM District General Secretary
Education Qualification: Pursuing Ph.D
Contact No: 99499 15581
“Leader and the leadership has the capacity to translate the Vision into Reality.”
భారత నీది డిజిటల్ హిందూ ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో లో భాగంగా పూర్వ అఖిలభారత భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి ప్రస్తుత మధ్యప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్రఇంచార్జి శ్రీ పొలసాని మురళీధర్ రావు గారిని మరియు శ్రీశ్రీ సత్యనారాయణ మౌర్య జి మధ్యప్రదేశ్ స్వామీజీ గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది
దుబ్బాక ఎమ్మెల్యే రఘునందన్ రావు గారు మంచిర్యాలలోని ఎం కన్వెన్షన్ హాల్ లో జరిగిన కార్యకర్తల ఆత్మీయ సమ్మేళనం లో ముఖ్యఅతిథిగా రావడం జరిగింది.
గడప గడపకు బిజెపి కార్యక్రమం
దండేపల్లి మండలం ద్వారక గ్రామంలో బిజెపి జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు రఘునాథ్ గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో గడప గడపకు బిజెపి కార్యక్రమంలో గంగాధర్ రావు గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
దండేపల్లి మండలం లక్ష్మీ కాంతపూర్ గ్రామంలో ఈరోజు గడప గడపకు బిజెపి కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించి ప్రజలను సమస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ సందర్భంగా గ్రామానికి చెందిన టిఆర్ఎస్ గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు జల్లపల్లి గంగయ్య, బాదినెనీ సంజీవ్, చంద్రయ్య మరియు టిఆర్ఎస్ కార్యకర్తలు పార్టీలో చేరడం జరిగింది. గ్రామంలో నెలకొన్న ఫ్లోరైడ్ నీటి సమస్య పరిష్కరించి ప్రజలకు స్వచ్ఛమైన త్రాగు నీరు అందించాలని ప్రభుత్వాన్ని డిమాండ్ చేయడం జరిగింది.