Bharothu Venkatesh Naik
MPTC, Krishnaraopalem, A.Konduru, Tiruvuru, NTR District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bharothu Venkatesh Naik is an Indian Politician and current MPTC of A.Konduru, NTR District district. He was born on 09th June 1992 in Krishnaraopalem. His parents were Somulu and Bali.
From 1998-to 2003, Venkatesh Naik studied 1st to 5th standard at Govt T.W Boys Ashramam, located at A.Konduru. From 2003-to 2007, he completed 6th to 10th standards from ZP high school, Vissannapeta ST hostel. During this period he was served as Mandal SFI Leader of A.Konduru.
From 2007-to 2009, Venkatesh Naik obtained his Intermediate from KMR&MSR Govt junior college, Vissannapeta, Krishna district. Later on, he did CT Occasional Course in that time he used to go to the college on a bicycle for 20km. Venkatesh Naik attained his Graduation(Degree) from Prathibha degree college, in Krishna district. He completed his B.Ed from Satya college of education, Thiruvuru.
Venkatesh Naik gets into his higher education with his Post Graduation. Venkatesh Naik acquired his Master’s in MA from Krishna University. He attained his PG at Nagarjuna University.
He has served in Politics as an Active Leader since his childhood. Apart from his Political Career Venkatesh Naik led his life successfully as a Private Employee. He worked at ITC Company.
A career in Politics:
In 2020, Venkatesh Naik started his Political Journey with the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP).
Venkatesh established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials and was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
The people of A.Konduru elected Venkatesh as MPTC from A.Konduru, NTR District from the YSRCP in recognition of his active involvement, and continuous effort as being Party Activist and Social Activist.
Venkatesh Naik took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, and also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, and Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Service by Venkatesh Naik to the people of A.Konduru:
→ Venkatesh Naik established Nava Nirmana Yuvajana Sangham in 2012 and he was the President of it. He set up Gadagar Abhyudaya Kalpana Tuition on behalf of the Sitha Nagar people at Dipla Nagar the program usually known as Ramakrishna Mishan. Through the program, Venkatesh Naik used to donate milk, biscuits, clothes, and stationery things to the Children every day. He provided basic necessities, Nutrition to nearly 60members till July-2015 via Ramakrishna Mishan.
→ Venkatesh Naik inaugurated Navjeevan Bala Bhavan by Navnirman Sangham in Deepla Nagar. Its main purpose is to provide tuition to children, monitor children’s rights, to raise awareness about child marriages and village issues.
→ He has been organizing a Survey to provide awareness of Kidney problems to the Kidney victims.
→From 2016-2017, he worked at ARHEDS-MSK/APSF.
→ Later on, Venkatesh worked at ITC Company till 2020 on the cultivation of guava plants. He worked on Community Mobilizing and Testing.
Activities Performed by Venkatesh Naik in his MPTC Regime:
- Tribal Association state leader Gopiraju, Sarpanch, MPTC Venkatesh Naik, in a press meet demanded that Sewalal Maharaj’s 283rd birth anniversary celebrations be a success. Venkatesh Naik has appealed to the government to declare a holiday on the festival day as it is an important festival for the Lambadis
- Venkatesh Naik on his way to Krishnaravupalem village road in the Kondur zone saw the beggars begging and arranged a meal for them and expressed his humanity.
- MPTC Venkatesh Naik directed Principal Venkateswara Rao to serve quality meals to students studying in welfare hostels. He visited Andhra Pradesh Welfare Boys’ College under Krishnaraopalem Panchayat in the zone and conducted an inspection. On this occasion, he was satisfied to see the meal served to the students in the dormitory.
- MPTC Venkatesh Naik participated in a training program for MPTCs organized in four zones of the Tiruvuru constituency and discussed village issues.
- MPTC Venkatesh Naik participated in the Jagajjivan Roy Jayanti function and was paid homage by placing garlands on his portrait.
- A free medical camp was organized for kidney patients in Deepa Nagar Tanda. Under the auspices of Anu Hospital, Venkatesh Nayak performed kidney, creatine, sugar, and BP tests on the villagers.