Party Activist, Sirpu(T), Komaram Bheem, Telangana, TRS
Bharath Naramamidi is an Indian Politician and current Party Activist from Sirpur(T)of the political party TRS.
Early Life & Education :
Bharath was born on the 22nd of November 1987, to the couple Mr.Naramamidi Venkata Rao and Mrs. Naramamidi VenkataLaxmi and resided at Sirpur(T) in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 2004, He finished the Secondary Board of Education at Zilla Parishad High School, which was located in Sirpur(T). He then Acquired his Intermediate Course in 2007 at Manjira College at Sirpur(T).
Early Career in Politics :
Bharath began his Political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TRS Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
He keeps the confidence given in him by the people and sustains his service by focusing on the proximate welfare of the people and on initiatives that will make the Party prosper.
Early Career in The Trust:
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the position assigned to him simultaneously Bharath joined the Koneru Charitable Trust and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues with the assistance of the Trust.
He started Koneru Nithannadhana Sathram in the year 2020 which was set up with help of Koneru Charitable Trust and provided the services.
Village Development Activities:
- Bharath participates in village development activities like clearing drainage systems, paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, and resolving water problems.
- He participates in and works for every village’s developmental activities.
Party Activities :
- He participates in the Party meetings and also participates in Rastharokos for the benefit of the people.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Bharat was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided the basic requirements for the older and less fortunate members of society and helped them when they faced financial difficulties.
- He increased his efforts by helping impoverished people and orphans who had been severely harmed by the assassination of their family, as well as by allocating a certain amount for the welfare of families who had lost loved ones.
- By visiting them and speaking with them with MLAs, he also provided moral support to families affected by Death.
- By attending weddings with the MLA, he satisfies the expectations of the residents of the village and zone.
Blood Camps :
- Following the adage that blood donation is more essential than all money, blood was donated by participating in a blood donation camp held in the community by Koneru Charitable Trust.
- Through the camp that the trust planned, around 100 individuals donate blood.
- Every six to twelve months, Trust arranges a blood donation camp.
- Bharath snuck out to help those impacted by the lockdown on behalf of the Koneru Charitable Trust by distributing veggies and fruits to communities and the homeless.
- He donated Gas cylinders from the koneru Charitable Trust.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
రక్తదాన శిబిరంలో భాగంగా ..
డబ్బు కంటే రక్తదానం ముఖ్యమన్న సామెతను పాటిస్తూ కోనేరు ఛారిటబుల్ ట్రస్ట్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్తదాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్తదానం చేసిన భరత్ గారు.
పార్టీ పెద్దలను కలిసిన సందర్భంలో